Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping- Prestashop marketplace UPS shipping module is an addon to integrate shipping methods provided by ‘United Parcel Services’. It can be used by anyone residing in countries where UPS operates.
This module is an addon for our Prestashop Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module. UPS Shipping module is completely based on API. Our module is a rate calculator which will display the rates calculated directly from UPS shipping method’s website based on admin’s shipping address and customer’s delivery address taking into consideration the mentioned product dimension and weight.
Note: Display of a particular shipping method will totally depend upon the API.
- Shipping methods provided by UPS are added to the store.
- Shipping methods are available for domestic as well as international buyers.
- Admin has to provide account information.
- Admin can set shipping preferences settings.
- Admin can configure packaging settings also.
- Cost calculation of UPS shipping, based on the configuration details by admin.
- Buyer will have a UPS shipping method available, along with cost.
- Add cache system for improving module performance.
- Support More UPS shipping methods(19 ups methods).
- Remove country restriction(Now admin and seller’s can ship their product all over world).
- Improve file structure and database structure.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Admin can add their own UPS handling cost.
- Admin can enable/disable the addition of default prestashop shipping “handling cost” also with the UPS shipping methods.
- Admin can view the seller UPS details on seller profile detail page.
- Admin has to specify their “origin address” and “origin city” in the configuration.
- Seller has to specify the “origin address” and “origin city” also in the UPS detail page.
- Admin can check seller wise shipping fee and handling fee.
- Seller can check their shipping fee and handling fee.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module admin can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping module.
1) Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
2) Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace UPS Shipping” module.
Module will be installed automatically.
Configuring the Module
After successful installation, admin has to configure the module.
Default values are set during installation of this module, admin can change them according to the requirement.
- The package dimension provided during configuration is default dimension. If any product has its own dimension then the package dimension will be same as product dimension otherwise the package dimension will be same as default dimension.
- Admin can enable/disable the UPS carriers for the sellers who have not provided UPS shipping details. If set to yes, then UPS carrier will be available for those sellers. But shipping will be done by the admin as admin has provided his UPS details. If set to no, then UPS carriers will not be available for those sellers.
- Admin can add their own handling cost for UPS shipping method here.
- Admin can enable/disable the addition of “default prestashop shipping handling” cost with the UPS shipping methods.
After successful installation, a new tab i.e. “UPS shipping method” will be added in marketplace account at front-end.
After clicking on ‘UPS Shipping Method’ seller will get redirected to add UPS details according to the requirements.
UPS shipping methods will be available for the product according to the configuration set by the admin. The UPS shipping cost will be calculated according to the UPS details entered by the seller and the customer delivery address.
Now, buyers can view the list of UPS shipping methods available at the buyer’s address for the product.
Seller can also view the UPS shipping handling charges with the order from the front end under ‘orders’ in marketplace account.
Admin can view the Sellers UPS details in the seller profile.
Go to manage seller profile -> Click on view button of the seller -> Seller detail page will open where admin can view the UPS detail of seller.
A new tab i.e. “UPS handling fee” will be added at back-end. Go to marketplace management->UPS handling fees.
Here, admin can view the handling cost of each seller separately according to the order.
Now, when admin views the details of order placed (using UPS shipping methods), admin can also view the detail of handling cost & total shipping cost charged on the selected order.
Go to orders -> select an order to view the detail.
So, now while purchasing any product buyer will find the UPS Shipping methods with their respective cost calculated through UPS API directly.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.1.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x