Prestashop Marketplace Supplier – You can have the best e-commerce site in the world, but without a reliable supplier for the products you sell, it can be a struggle to keep items in stock (
With the help of this module, Sellers can create Supplierss and can even assign products to these manufacturers.
Seller has full authority to add/edit/delete any created supplier. They can also add/change product assignments to these suppliers. Seller and admin can add supplier description and meta details in multi-language.
This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you must install Marketplace Module.
- Marketplace seller can create suppliers for their products.
- Admin can edit or delete the seller’s suppliers.
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to assign admin’s suppliers to their products.
- Seller can assign suppliers to existing products also.
- Easy to assign products to the suppliers.
- Admin and seller can add supplier description in multi language.
- Admin and seller can add supplier meta title, description and keywords in multi language.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Suppler module you need to install marketplace module first. After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Supplier.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Supplier
- Go to back office ->module
- Upload the module zip file
- Search “Marketplace Supplier” in module search box then go to module and click on install.
Module Successfully Installed !
Configuring the Module
After successful installation of the module, admin has to configure the module.
The configuration section has two parts :
- Supplier needs to be approved by Admin : This configuration decides whether suppliers added by seller should be approved automatically or manually by admin.
- Seller can assign Admin Suppliers : This configuration will give sellers the authority to be able to assign admin created suppliers to their own products. If its yes, then the seller can assign the suppliers added by the admin. If its no, then only the suppliers added by the seller will be visible and can be assigned.
Workflow – Seller end
After installing and configuring suppliers module successfully, Sellers can see “Supplier” menu on their current marketplace account page.
Now, seller can create new suppliers for the products. Seller can see the list of all the created suppliers.
Seller needs to fill in all the details of the Supplier on create new supplier form page. .
Seller can create as many suppliers as required. Supplier List will be shown and from here Seller can delete/edit the created suppliers to assign products to them.
Sellers can click on the Suppliers Name to see the list of product associated with it.
Note:- If any product is assigned to any supplier,then that product will not be displayed in the product list of that particular supplier.
If the created supplier is not approved by the admin then product list is not visible to that supplier.
Seller can see the list of product associated with the supplier by clicking on the name of that supplier.
ASSIGN SUPPLIERS TO PRODUCTS WHILE ADDING /UPDATING A PRODUCT
Seller can assign Supplierss while adding new products as well as to the existing products. On the Add product page itself sellers can choose the listed supplliers from the dropdown menu.
On the Update product page also sellers can choose the listed suppliers from the dropdown menu. Sellers can also change seller assignment from here.
Note:- Seller can create new supplier while updating products or adding new products.
This way Sellers can Add Suppliers and Assign them to products.
Workflow – Admin end
After successful installation, a new tab “Marketplace seller suppliers” will be added to the marketplace management tab.
Admin can see the list of all suppliers created by the sellers and can change the status of the supplier. Admin can also edit/delete/view the seller’s suppliers.
Admin can add Suppliers on Seller’s Behalf by clicking on “Add New Supplier” Tab.
Admin can also see the list of products associated with the supplier.
This is how Admin creates/ manages Seller’s Supplier’s.
Thank you for reading this Blog : )
We hope our Addon will enhance the functionality of your prestashop marketplace site.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x