PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout module helps customers to order each seller product individually.
The module helps buyers to add products of multiple sellers in a cart & place orders for products of any one of the sellers only.
The products of other sellers remain in the cart & customers can choose to buy those afterwards.
Also, in case if a customer tries to reorder any previous order. Then all the products which are in the cart are replaced.
Features of the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout module
- Admin can provide seller wise checkout to buyers.
- Buyers can buy different seller products separately.
- A buyer will not lose a selected cart even after buying a single seller product.
- The buyer will be redirected to the cart summary page of the selected seller.
- The buyer can also visit the seller shop page directly from the cart.
- If a buyer clicks on the checkout button, then they will redirect to the cart summary page of the seller.
- If buyer clicks on the proceed to checkout from the product page popup, then they can checkout with all the products of the seller.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- This module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
- PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout module is compatible with PrestaShop 8.x.x
How to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout module
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Workflow of the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout module
After the successful installation of the module, a customer will get a new functionality at the front end.
Whenever a customer adds products of two or more than two sellers in the cart, then
- A customer will be able to order each seller’s product individually.
- To do so, a customer gets separate checkout buttons to place orders for each seller product separately.
A customer can also choose to visit the seller shop page from the cart itself.
The products offered by all the sellers are available on the seller shop page.
On adding another product to the cart, a customer can view current product details as well as the total cart details.
Suppose a buyer clicks on the “proceed to checkout button” from this cart popup.
Now, the buyer will redirect to the checkout summary page of the seller of the selected product.
Let’s suppose a customer proceeds to click on one of the seller checkout buttons.
So, now the selected products from that seller will only display on the cart summary page to complete the order.
All selected products from a particular seller are visible on the checkout page.
After completing the purchase, a customer can still view the remaining products from the other sellers added to the cart.
In this way, a customer will never lose their cart even if they purchase a single seller product.
Note: If a customer reorders the product from the order page, then the customer will lose their current cart.
So, this was all about the Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x