Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet -With this module, the seller can create a voucher of the pending amount that needs to be paid by admin to seller. Using this module, seller can maintain a wallet showing the voucher details that are created for the due amount from admin. A seller can get the voucher details from the wallet balance. The vouchers that are created can be used for buying other product from the shop.
- Admin can create vouchers for the due payment for sellers.
- Admin can cancel the voucher any time and the amount will be added back to the seller due amount.
- Seller can create voucher for due payment from admin.
- Vouchers are added to seller wallet.
- Vouchers can be used for partial payment while purchasing the product
- Seller can keep a track of the amount that are refunded from voucher or has been paid by the admin
- Seller can easily check the balance available in the wallet, ie. the vouchers left.
- Seller can get the voucher code from the wallet
- The Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace needs to be installed before installing the Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet.
- Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet version 2.1.1 or lower is compatible with Prestashop Advance Marketplace version 2.1.x. Also, you need to install marketplace seller payment module for 2.1.1 or lower versions.
- Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
For installing Marketplace Seller Wallet module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first. After installing Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Seller Wallet.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> modules & services -> Upload a module.
- Upload the module zip file
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Once the Prestashop marketplace seller wallet is installed, both admin and seller can easily track the transaction between each other. Sellers can view there wallet in the ‘Transaction’ tab available under My Shop.
Seller can track their total earning, payment received by admin and total due amount.
The seller can create a voucher from the due amount by Clicking on the “Create” button. The seller can either create the voucher for equal or less than the due amount.
Seller can view list of all the vouchers created and their status under ‘Transaction’ tab.
Now seller can view the balance in the wallet from “Wallet Balance” and can have the voucher code which can be used for the purchase. Seller can also refund the voucher. Once the voucher is refunded, the amount gets added to the seller due amount. The voucher once used cannot be refunded.
Seller can view all the available vouchers under “Vouchers” tab in My Account section.
The voucher created can be used partially too if it has been allowed by admin. For example, if the voucher is of 100USD, then it can also be used to buy the product of 20USD also & In this case, a new voucher of 80USD gets credited in the seller account.
Once the voucher is applied, the price gets reduced:
If the purchase has been made of the lesser amount than the actual voucher amount then a new voucher of remaining amount will be created & mail informing about the same will be sent to the seller.
Admin can manage the seller settlements and create vouchers for seller wallet from back office under Transactions tab in Marketplace.
Admin has to go to view settlements in order to create vouchers for sellers. Here admin can create vouchers or open the seller wallet to view the vouchers and to refund the amount.
Admin can create the voucher through the ‘create voucher’ button. Here admin will enter the amount for which the voucher has to be created. The amount should be less than or equal to the seller due amount.
Admin can view the list of all the vouchers created. Admin can cancel any voucher from here or pay again for a cancelled voucher.
Admin can view the voucher and can also refund the voucher for the seller. Admin can refund the amount from here as well. The amount will get added back to the seller due amount.
That was all about MP Seller Wallet & it’s functioning.
Current Product Version - 5.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x