Prestashop Marketplace Seller Central : The module will add a sell button on your site and every seller will now have the separate login page. Not only this, admin can change the layout of the seller login page as per the requirement and can change the theme for the page.
With the help of this module, you can get more and more sellers to your site as there will be “sell” button on the site which increases the conversion rate of sellers on the site.
Admin can add meta title, meta description, title line, page content and terms and conditions in multi-language as well.
- Separate login page for sellers and the customers
- “Sell” button on the site
- Admin can change the theme for the seller landing page from the different themes provided.
- Admin can change the whole view of the seller login page accordingly.
- Meta title and description available in multi-language
- Admin can add the terms and conditions on the seller login page.
- Multi-language available for Terms and conditions content.
- Title line can be written in multi-language.
- Admin can enable/disable the SEO friendly URL.
- Admin can specify the text for SEO friendly URL.
- Display page content in multi-language.
- Seller can specify the default language for his shop.
- Seller can specify the shop name and address in multi-language.
For installing Marketplace Seller Central Module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Seller Central Module.
- Go to Back office > Modules and Services > Upload a Module
2. Drop or select your module zip file
Module would be automatically installed.
Configuring the Module
Working of the Module
A sell button would now be available on every page. Seller can create their account using sell button.
The customer who wants to become a seller can login from sell button. Customers can choose their desired language from here as added by the admin. After clicking on sell button:
- Admin can customize the look and feel of the seller login page from the backend and can also change the theme for the page. Different themes are available on the backend and the admin can choose from the given themes.
- Once the seller registers from the sell button, then the seller will also become a customer. Then the seller would not have to separately register as a customer on the site.
Similarly, the customers registered on the store want to become seller and create the shop. Customer need not to fill the registration from again if they want to register with the same email.
The customer can either change the email or can continue with the “click here” link.
If the customer is not willing to change the email and continues with the same customer email, then customer will get the seller shop form to fill. Shop name can be entered in multiple languages as set by the admin.
Now after filling the shop details form, customer become a seller and can start adding products once the seller request is approved by admin.
The Admin can “Approve” or “Disapprove” the seller request by logging in the backend, under the Marketplace Management -> Manage Seller Profile. If the admin has configured the module for auto approval, then the admin need not approve each seller request individually.
As soon as the Admin approves the Seller Request, the Seller would get complete access to the marketplace menu and can start uploading the products. The Marketplace seller dashboard and all the other menus are shown here from the “sell” button:
This way, the customer can register as a seller on the site.
A new menu gets added to the Marketplace Management tab, i.e. Manage Seller Login Page and Seller login theme page.
From Seller Login Theme Page, admin can change the theme for the seller login page.
From the Manage Seller Login Page, admin can easily manage the view and the content of the seller login page.
Understanding the settings of the page.
1) Theme Setting – Changing the header and the background color of the seller login page.
This way admin can customize the seller login page easily.
Current Product Version - 5.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x