Prestashop Marketplace Related Product- With the help of this module admin can help users to view the list of marketplace products related to the category of that product which is currently viewed by the user. Slider containing related products will be displayed on the product page.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- User can view the related products in slider.
- Admin can select either all products/purchased products to be displayed in slider.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of all seller products in slider.
- Admin can set the number of products to be displayed.
- User can view the name and price of the product in slider.
For installing Marketplace Related Product module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace related product module.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
2. Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace related product” module.
Module will be installed automatically.
After successful installation, admin need to configure the module.
Now, the display of slider will depend on the configuration made by the admin from back end.
If purchased product is selected then the products which has been ordered once will be displayed in the slider.
If “show all seller products” is disabled then the products of that particular seller will be displayed in the slider whose product page is currently viewed by user.
User will view the related marketplace products slider on the product page.
Note:- In this module if the searched product is associated to more than one category, then the products associated to the last category of that product which is currently viewed by user will be displayed in the slider.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x