Prestashop Marketplace Product Visibility – Sellers has some discontinued/insignificant products and completely disabling the product would have a negative impact on SEO. So, the best way to handle the situation is by managing the product visibility on store.
With the help of prestashop marketplace product visibility module, sellers can display their products everywhere, only in catalog or search field or can even nowhere on store depending upon their need. Sellers can also manage the visibility of product price and add to cart button on product page.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
- Sellers can easily manage the visibility of their products.
- Admin can also manage the visibility of sellers products on store.
- Sellers can display their product everywhere/only in catalog/only in search field/ nowhere depending on their need.
- Seller can display/hide the “add to cart” button on product page.
- Seller can also display/hide the price of the product, only when the “add to cart” button is disabled.
- Seller can also inform buyers that the product is available online only, even if they have a retail store also.
For installing Marketplace Product Visibility module you need to install Marketplace module first. After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Product Visibility module.
1) Go to back office ->module
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
2) Upload the module zip file
3) Search “Marketplace Product Visibility” in module search box then go to module and click on install.
After successful installation of module, sellers can add/update the product visibility according to their requirements.
New fields will be added to add/update product page.
There are two fields which are added to the add/update product page-
- Visibility:- Depending on the option i.e. “Everywhere”, ” Catalog Only”, “Search Only” and “No Where” selected for the visibility of the product, the product will be displayed on the store to customers.
- Options:- Depending on the selection made by seller for the product, the “add to cart” button or “price” will be displayed to customers at front-end.
As per the setting made by the seller, the information will be displayed on the update product page at back-end to admin. Admin can also add/update the visibility of product from back-end.
Go to marketplace management-> manage seller product -> add/edit any product
Everywhere:- The product will be visible to buyer everywhere i.e. on search field, on category page etc.
Front-end view of a product set to be visible everywhere-
Catalog Only:- If the product is set as “catalog only”, then the product will not be displayed in the “search field”.
Search Only:- Now, the product will be displayed only in the search field.
NoWhere:- As the name suggest, the product will not be visible to customers anywhere.
This is how, seller can manage the visibility of their products on marketplace.
Available for Order- If the product is set to be available for order, then the add to cart button with the product price will be displayed to buyers.
Note:- By default, if the product is available for order then automatically the price will also be displayed.
Only Price:- If seller want to display/hide price of the product, then seller can disable the “available for order” field. Now, seller can display/hide the price.
Online Only:- If seller has any retail shop and the product available online is not available on retail shop, then seller can specify that the product is available online only.
In this way the sellers on marketplace can manage the visibility of product and its price as well as availability for order.
Current Product Version - 2.1.0