Prestashop Marketplace Product Size Chart: Product size charts are extremely crucial for any online fashion and lifestyle store. They can indeed make or break the eCommerce business. In fashion eCommerce, 40% of the purchases are returned due to size and fitting issues.
When a customer visits the product page and does not find the necessary information on the available sizes, he will probably leave the store without making the purchase. Moreover, size guides vary from product to product and one brand to another, and some countries have their sizing systems.
With Prestashop Marketplace Product Size Chart, you can offer your sellers provide size charts for their products. Now, sellers can offer a separate size guide for each product. They can create different size charts for various types of products such as apparels, shoes, fashion accessories, etc. Providing size guides for each product will help customers find the right size and encourage them to make the purchase.
Also, the sellers can customize the size chart design using a rich WYSIWYG editor. Sellers can add image, video, links, text, etc to show in the size chart.
Offering comprehensive size guides will help the sellers boost sales, reduce returns, and enhance the shopping experience.
For the overview of the plugin check the video mentioned-below –
Features of Prestashop Marketplace Product Size Chart
- Allows sellers to create size charts for their products.
- Sellers can display additional information like images, videos, custom text, etc in the size chart.
- Two options to display a size chart: in a popup or on the product detail page.
- Sellers can create size charts with Prestashop inbuilt attributes or custom attributes.
- Seller can assign a size chart to multiple products at once.
- Admin can enable or disable the automatic approval of size charts created by the sellers.
- Display attribute values in rows or columns of the table.
For installing this module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Product Size Chart.
- Go to back office ->modules.
- Upload the module zip file.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
Prestashop Marketplace Product Size Chart Configuration
Size chart need to be approved by admin
Admin can enable or disable the automatic approval of size charts added by the sellers.
Display size chart as popup
This option lets admin display the size chart in a popup or on the product page itself.
Size chart template View
This option enables admin to display the attribute values either in row or column on the size chart.
Seller End Workflow
Post-installation, a new tab “Product Size Chart” is added to the seller’s account from where he can add and manage product size charts.
Click on “ADD SIZE CHART” button to create a new size chart for dfferent types of products.
On clicking “ADD SIZE CHART” button, a new form appears with follwing options:
- Title – In this field, a seller has to enter the title of the size chart. The title entered is for the reference purpose to identify the chart while assigning them to products.
- Description – Here, a seller can enter the necessary information which he/she feels will help customers understand the size chart in a better way.
- Size Chart Image – A seller can upload the size guide image for reference.
- Size Chart Type – Seller can select predefined or custom attributes for creating a size chart.
- Predefined – This option enables the seller to create a size chart from the attributes that are already available in Prestashop.
- Custom – With this option, a seller can add custom attributes and use those attributes for creating a size chart.
- Select Attribute – Based on the size chart type selected, a seller can choose the attribute for which he wants to create a size chart.
- Choose Attribute Value – Once a seller has selected the attribute, then he can fill in the values which he wants to display in a size chart.
Similarly, a seller can create the size chart for shoes using custom attributes.
A seller can view a list of size charts he has added under “Size Charts” tab. Also, a seller can edit or delete the size chart.
Currently, the size charts are in the pending state as admin has disabled the automatic approval of size charts.
Manage Size Chart
Admin can view all the size charts by clicking on “Manage Size Chart” tab under “Marketplace”.
Under “Manage Size Chart” tab, admin can:
- Approve or Disapprove the seller size chart.
- View whether the seller has used predefined or custom attributes for creating the size chart.
- Edit or Delete the seller size chart.
Also, admin can add a size chart on seller’s behalf by clicking on “Add new size chart” button.
Assign Size Chart To Products
Once admin has approved the size chart, the seller can then assign the size chart to his products. Post-installation, a new tab “Size Chart” gets available on the “Update Product” product page. Under this tab, a seller can assign size chart to the product.
Front End View
After applying a size chart to the product, a new button to view the size chart gets available on the product page.
If the display of the size chart as a popup is enabled, then a popup appears on the screen upon clicking Size Chart button.
Otherwise, the size chart is displayed on the product page below size chart button.
Size Chart View
While configuring the module settings, admin can choose to show attribute values row wise or column wise.
Display of attribute values row wise
Display of attribute values Column wise
Product Size Chart Bulk Action
A seller can also choose to apply a size chart on multiple products at once. Under “Product” tab, a seller has to select the products on which he wants to apply the size chart. After selecting the products, click on “ASSIGN SIZE CHART” button.
On clicking the button, a popup appears on screen from where seller can select the size chart that he wants to assign to the products.
This was all about Prestashop Marketplace Product Size Chart module.
If you want to provide necessary product information and make your product pages more detailed and engaging, then please check the blog.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x