PrestaShop Marketplace Product Size Chart: Product size charts are extremely crucial for any online fashion and lifestyle store. They can indeed make or break the eCommerce business. In fashion eCommerce, 40% of the purchases are returned due to size and fitting issues.
When a customer visits the product page and does not find the necessary information on the available sizes, he will probably leave the store without making the purchase. Moreover, size guides vary from product to product and one brand to another, and some countries have their sizing systems.
With PrestaShop Marketplace Product Size Chart, you can offer your sellers to provide size charts for their products. Now, sellers can offer a separate size guide for each product. They can create different size charts for various types of products such as apparel, shoes, fashion accessories, etc. Providing size guides for each product will help customers find the right size and encourage them to make the purchase.
Also, the sellers can customize the size chart design using a rich WYSIWYG editor. Sellers can add images, videos, links, text, etc to show in the size chart.
Offering comprehensive size guides will help the sellers boost sales, reduce returns, and enhance the shopping experience.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Note: PrestaShop Marketplace Product Size Chart module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
For an overview of the plugin check the video mentioned below –
Features of PrestaShop Marketplace Product Size Chart
- Allows sellers to create size charts for their products.
- Add and create a size chart in multiple units.
- Sellers can display additional information like images, videos, custom text, etc in the size chart.
- Two options to display a size chart: in a popup or on the product detail page just below the size selection dropdown.
- Sellers can create size charts with PrestaShop inbuilt attributes or custom attributes.
- Admin and seller can add/delete the rows and columns in a custom type size chart.
- The seller can assign a size chart to multiple products at once.
- Admin can enable or disable the automatic approval of size charts created by the sellers.
- Display attribute values in rows or columns of the table.
- Display size chart attributes in multi-language.
- Also, sellers can create and assign the size chart from the product page itself.
- Admin can set global options to configure the color combination of the size chart.
- The module is multi-shop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.3.1/3.3.1 and above.
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Product Size Chart module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
PrestaShop Marketplace Product Size Chart Configuration
The size chart needs to be approved by the admin
Admin can enable or disable the automatic approval of size charts added by the sellers.
Display size chart as popup
This option lets the admin display the size chart option just below to choose the size attribute option in a popup on the product page itself.
Display size chart as default
This option lets the admin display the size chart just below the option to choose the product size.
Size chart template View
This option enables the admin to display the attribute values either in rows or columns on the size chart.
Seller End Workflow
Post-installation, a new tab “Product Size Chart” is added to the seller’s account from where he can add and manage product size charts.
Click on the “ADD SIZE CHART” button to create a new size chart for different types of products.
On clicking the “ADD SIZE CHART” button, a new form appears with the following options:
- Title – In this field, a seller has to enter the title of the size chart. The title entered is for the reference purpose to identify the chart while assigning them to products.
- Description – Here, a seller can enter the necessary information that he/she feels will help customers understand the size chart in a better way.
- Size Chart Image – A seller can upload the size guide image for reference.
- Size Chart Type – The seller can select predefined or custom attributes for creating a size chart.
- Predefined – This option enables the seller to create a size chart from the attributes that are already available in PrestaShop.
- Custom – With this option, a seller can add custom attributes and use those attributes for creating a size chart.
- Select Attribute – Based on the size chart type selected, a seller can choose the attribute for which he wants to create a size chart.
- Choose Attribute Value – Once a seller has selected the attribute, then he can fill in the values which he wants to display in a size chart.
Similarly, a seller can create a size chart for shoes using custom attributes.
A seller can view a list of size charts he has added under the “Size Charts” tab. Also, a seller can edit or delete the size chart.
Currently, the size charts are in the pending state as the admin has disabled the automatic approval of size charts.
Manage Size Chart
Admin can view all the size charts by clicking on the “Size Chart” tab under “Marketplace”.
Under the “Size Chart” tab, the admin can:
- Approve or Disapprove the seller size chart.
- View whether the seller has used predefined or custom attributes for creating the size chart.
- Edit or Delete the seller size chart.
Also, the admin can add a size chart on the seller’s behalf by clicking on the “Add new size chart” button.
Size Chart Unit
The admin can add multiple size chart units for a better user experience for customers.
The admin can show the size charts in different measuring units like inches, cm, meters, etc for the same product.
Size chart unit at the front end
The customers can check the size chart of the product in different measuring units.
Add Size Chart To Seller’s Product
The admin can also assign a size chart to the seller’s products from the backend.
Assign Size Chart To Products
Once admin has approved the size chart, the seller can then assign the size chart to his products. Post-installation, a new tab “Size Chart” gets available on the “Update Product” product page. Under this tab, a seller can assign size chart to the product.
Front End View
After applying a size chart to the product, a new button to view the size chart gets available on the product page.
If the display of the size chart as a popup is enabled, then a popup appears on the screen upon clicking the Size Chart button.
Otherwise, the size chart is displayed on the product page below the size chart button.
Size Chart View
While configuring the module settings, the admin can choose to show attribute values row-wise or column-wise.
Display of attribute values row-wise
Display of attribute values Column wise
Product Size Chart Bulk Action
A seller can also choose to apply a size chart to multiple products at once. Under the “Product” tab, a seller has to select the products on which he wants to apply the size chart. After selecting the products, click on the “ASSIGN SIZE CHART” button.
On clicking the button, a popup appears on the screen from where the seller can select the size chart that he wants to assign to the products.
So, this was all about PrestaShop Marketplace Product Size Chart Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our PrestaShop development services & vast range of featureful PrestaShop Addons.
Current Product Version - 6.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment