Prestashop Marketplace Product Customization- With this module sellers can collect any information for products from buyer such as customization requirement. Sellers can add number of file fields and text fields and can specify field label name in multi-language. This module will let buyers add their customization requirements to the product before placing order. For example any image from buyer that has to be printed on the product.
- Sellers can add customization fields with their products.
- Sellers can add number of file and text fields.
- Seller can provide the label name for the fields.
- Seller can specify the label name in multi-language.
- Admin can also add customization fields to seller products.
- Admin can also add the label name in multi-language
- Specify customization fields as optional or compulsory for buyers.
- Buyer can view these customization fields on the product page of the products added by seller.
- Buyer can provide any image or text for the customization.
- The module is multi-shop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
- In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
- This module has been merged with Marketplace version 6.0.0 so if you are using Marketplace version 6.0.0 or above then no need to purchase this module separately.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
After installing Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module, you can start the installation of Marketplace Product Customization.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
If you are using Marketplace version 5.1.0 – 5.3.0, then you need to change the existing hook in
You need to add the parameter type=’productlist’ after params=$product as shown in the below screenshot.
After installing the module, seller will get a new tab on add or update product page named as “customization”. From here sellers can add Customization field to their products.
Go to product tab-> add new button
Seller can set the number of file and text fields to be added to the product.
Seller can add the Customization field anytime to the existing products.
Go to product tab-> select the product -> edit the product.
Seller can add labels for the custom files, in multi language as well.
- If seller has added the number of Customization fields at the time of adding new product, then on updating the product seller can provide the label name.
- If seller is adding the Customization field to the existing product, then seller has to provide the number of Customization field first and update the product. After this seller can add label name.
Admin can also add Customization field to seller products from back-end.
Go to marketplace management -> seller products -> select the product.
Here admin can set the number of file and text fields to seller’s product, also define labels in multi language.
Now, when buyer visit the seller product page, buyer can view the fields at the product page.
Note:- If seller has specified the custom label in multi-language then buyer can view the label for the fields in the selected language.
Buyer can save the customization information with the product before placing the order.
Buyer can view the customization information on the cart summary page.
Now when buyer place an order, seller can view the information provided by buyer using these fields in the order page.
Admin can also view these details on the order page.
This is how sellers can add various Customization fields to their products.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.
Current Product Version - 5.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment