Prestashop Marketplace Product Custom Field- With this module sellers can collect any information for products from buyer such as customization requirement. Sellers can add number of file fields and text fields and can specify field label name in multi-language. This module will let buyers add their customization requirements to the product before placing order. For example any image from buyer that has to be printed on the product.
Note : This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
- Sellers can add custom field with their products.
- Sellers can add number of file and text fields.
- Seller can provide the label name for the fields.
- Seller can specify the label name in multi-language.
- Admin can also add custom fields to seller products.
- Admin can also add the label name in multi-language
- Specify custom fields as optional or compulsory for buyers.
- Buyer can view these custom fields on the product page of the products added by seller.
- Buyer can provide any image or text for the customization.
For installing Marketplace Product Custom Field Module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Product Custom Field module.
- Go to Back office > Modules and Services > Upload a Module
2. Drop or select your module zip file.
Module would be automatically installed.
After installing the module, seller will get a new tab on add or update product page named as “customization”. From here sellers can add custom field to their products.
Go to product tab-> add new button
Seller can set the number of file and text fields to be added to the product.
Seller can add the custom field anytime to the existing products.
Go to product tab-> select the product -> edit the product.
Seller can add labels for the custom files, in multi language as well.
- If seller has added the number of custom field at the time of adding new product, then on updating the product seller can provide the label name.
- If seller is adding the custom field to the existing product, then seller has to provide the number of custom field first and update the product. After this seller can add label name.
Admin can also add custom field to seller products from back-end.
Go to marketplace management -> seller products -> select the product.
Here admin can set the number of file and text fields to seller’s product, also define labels in multi language.
Now, when buyer visit the seller product page, buyer can view the fields at the product page.
Note:- If seller has specified the custom label in multi-language then buyer can view the label for the fields in the selected language.
Buyer can save the customization information with the product before placing the order.
Buyer can view the customization information on the cart summary page.
Now when buyer place an order, seller can view the information provided by buyer using these fields in the order page.
Admin can also view these details on the order page.
This is how sellers can add various custom fields to their products.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x