Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request gives an amazing platform to customers to post their requirements and get quotes from sellers. With the help of this module, customers can place their requests for the products. The requests are sent to the sellers who have subscribed to these product categories. Sellers can easily communicate with the customers and can negotiate prices with them or know more about their requirements.
For installing this module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
- Version 5.2.x is compatible with Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace Version 5.3.x and above.
- Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request Version 5.0.0 is compatible with Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace 5.0.x.
- Version 3.2.x is compatible with Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace Version 3.3.x and above.
- Version 3.0.0 is compatible with Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace 3.0.x
- Enable or disable the automatic approval of seller plans.
- Admin can set the default shipping.
- Enable or disable the automatic approval of seller’s request for getting the leads.
- Admin can allow/disallow the sellers to apply the tax to their lead product.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of admin commission to the seller on request for deal lock pop up.
- Send an email to the seller when his request gets approved.
- Email notification to both seller and customer regarding their conversation.
- Email notification to the seller when a customer makes payment for the request.
- Display “Post Buy Request” option in the navigation bar and footer bar at the front end or not.
- Edit or delete the seller’s request for a lead.
- Admin can add, edit or delete a plan.
- Admin can also set the number of days for which plan will be valid.
- Set the number of leads a seller will receive in a particular plan.
- Enable or disable a plan.
- Set the categories for a particular plan.
- Admin can view total Post Buy Requests transactions and seller wise Post Buy Requests transactions.
- A seller can register for lead to receive post buy requests.
- Both seller and customer can communicate with each other.
- A seller can send a deal lock request to a customer by entering request title, price per unit, quantity, payment type, and shipment date.
- Allow the customer to pay the full amount or partial amount.
- A seller can view all the transactions through Post Buy Requests.
- Customer can become a seller and register himself to receive Post Buy Requests.
- A customer can post his request by setting the title, product category, quantity, price range, expected delivery time, and location preference.
- View a list of all the sellers who have shown the interest in a request posted by him.
- A customer can view all the Post Buy Requests posted by customers by clicking on Buying Requests tab.
Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
For installing the Marketplace Post Buy Request module, you need to install the Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the Prestashop advanced marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Admin can configure the module by navigating through Post Buy Request->Manage Configuration.
- General Settings
- Seller Profile Approval Settings – Here admin has to configure seller’s lead request settings.
- Mail Configuration – Here admin has to configure that on which events he wants to send email to the seller.
- Advertisement Settings
Here admin has to select whether he wants to display the “Post Buy Request” option on Front End or not.
- Cron Setting
Admin can set a cron task by entering the URL shown above as a target link and task frequency. The seller plan will expire according to the frequency set by admin in cron task. For example, if the admin has set cron for every day. Then the sellers whose plans expire will get updated on the website when the cron runs.
Under “Seller Commission” admin can:
- Set commission commission seller wise.
- Set global commission which will be applicable to all sellers.
- Manage tax distribution.
How to Start Receiving Post Buy Requests
Case 1: How a Customer can receive Post Buy Requests
If a customer wants to receive post buy request then he has to register himself as a seller. While registering as a seller he has to opt for Lead registration requests so he can receive post buy requests.
When a customer clicks on “Become a Seller” a form appears on the screen where he has to fill shop unique name, shop name, name, email id, phone no.
Once the seller registration is complete, the admin can view the request under the Manage Seller Request tab. If set on auto-approval, then the seller request gets approved automatically. Admin can view seller’s request for lead by navigating through Post buy Request->Manage Seller Request. Admin can approve/disapprove, edit or delete a seller’s request.
Once the request has been approved by admin, a tab Manage Post Buy Request will be available at front end for the seller.
Case 2: How a registered seller can receive Post Buy Requests
If a registered seller wants to receive customer’s requests then he has to register for lead by clicking on “Lead Permission” tab under Edit Profile and then click on SAVE” button
After clicking on the “SAVE” button a seller request for lead is sent to admin.
Manage Post Buy Plan
Admin can configure Post Buy Plan by navigating through Post Buy Request->Manage Post Buy Plan.
- Seller Default Plan
Admin can configure a seller default plan which a seller gets on registration.
NOTE: If the duration is not set by the admin then the default plan will be available for unlimited time.
Adding a New Plan
Admin can add a new plan by entering plan name, plan price, plan duration, the number of leads allowed in a plan, and by selecting the categories for the plan.
Admin can view all the plans he has created under “Manage Plan” as shown below:
A seller can view all the available plans by clicking on “Plan Available” tab under “MANAGE POST BUY REQUEST”.
By clicking on the “Plan Available” tab, a seller redirects to a page where he can view a list of plans and purchase it according to his requirements.
By clicking on the “View Details” button a pop-up appears on a page where a seller can view the entire plan details such as plan name, plan price, plan duration, and categories of a plan.
NOTE: A seller cannot purchase more than one plan at a time.
Purchase of plans will follow the normal Prestashop checkout process.
Once a seller has purchased a plan, the admin can view it under the Seller Plan Request tab.
After approving the seller plan request, the admin can view all the seller plans under Seller Plan Detail.
Once the seller plan request gets approved, then a seller can view the plan details by clicking on “Plan & Category Subscription” under “EDIT PROFILE” tab.
NOTE: If a seller purchases the same plan before the expiry of the current plan, then the existing plan will expire and the duration and remaining leads will add to the newly purchased same plan.
However, if a seller has purchased a different plan before the expiry of a current plan then the remaining number of leads and duration will get lapse and the plan will expire. Only the benefits of the newly purchased plan will be available.
Front End Workflow of Post Buy Request
At the Front End, a customer can view “Post Buy Request” tab at different positions.
A customer can also post a request by clicking on the “MY POST BUY REQUESTS” tab under “My Account” as shown below:
After clicking on “Post Buy Request” tab a customer has to click on “ADD” button under “MY REQUEST” to add his requirements.
When a customer clicks on “ADD” button a form appears on the website where he has to enter his requirements of the request.
After clicking on “SUBMIT” button a customer can view details of a request posted by him under “NEW” tab as shown below:
Manage Post Buy Leads
After submitting the request, it will go to admin for approval. Admin can view all the lead requests by navigating through Post Buy Request->Manage Post Buy Leads.
Once the admin approves the lead request, a seller can view it by clicking on “New” tab under “Manage Leads”.
A seller can view lead details by clicking on the View button.
After clicking on the Interested button the Lead request status changes from New to In Process and a seller can view the lead by clicking on “View” button and start to communicate with a customer.
A seller can communicate with a customer by clicking on a “view” button.
Once a seller shows interest in a request by the customer the status of a request changes from “NEW” to “IN PROCESS” as shown below:
A customer can view a list of sellers who have shown interest in a request by clicking on “View” button as shown below:
A customer can view the buying request. Also, the customer can communicate with a seller by clicking on message button.
Upon receiving a positive response from a customer, a seller can send a deal lock request by clicking on “Request for Deal Lock” button.
When a seller clicks on “Request for Deal Lock” a pop up appears on a screen where he has to enter price per unit, quantity, shipment date, and selects “Payment Type” as Full Payment or Partial payment.
A seller can edit or delete the deal lock details. Please note that a seller can only edit or delete a deal if the customer hasn’t yet accepted it. After locking the deal, a seller can not edit or delete it.
Once a seller has sent the deal lock request, a customer can view it by clicking on a message button under Seller List of “MY REQUEST” tab.
A customer can view deal lock details by clicking on a message button.
A deal gets locked when a customer clicks on “I AGREE TO SELLER”S STATEMENT”.
Once the deal is locked by a customer then he has to either proceed to pay for his request or he can cancel the deal.
Payment for a deal will follow standard PrestaShop checkout procedure only. Once the customer has purchased the deal, the status for the deal will show Completed under Deal locked tab as shown below:
A seller can also allow his customers to pay the partial amount for an order. In the “Payment Type” field, the seller has to select Partial Payment.
After clicking on “SEND” button a deal lock request with a partial payment option is sent to a customer.
A customer can choose to pay either the full amount or partial amount.
After clicking on “I AGREE TO SELLER”S STATEMENT” the deal gets locked and a customer can proceed to pay the partial amount for his request.
View Buying Requests
At the Front End, a customer can view all the Post Buy Request posted by all the customers by clicking on BUYING REQUESTS.
A customer can view Lock Detail, Order Detail, and list of sellers associated with the request by clicking on “VIEW DETAILS” button.
A seller can also view all the Buying Requests placed by the customers for the products.
A seller can view Lock Detail and Order Detail of a request by clicking on “ALREADY QUOTED” button.
Manage post buy Orders
Once the customer has accepted the deal lock request and paid the seller, an order will generate. A seller can view all the orders in Orders section under Manage “Post Buy Requests” tab.
A seller can view lead detail by clicking on the “VIEW” button as shown below:
Under “Deal Lock Details” a seller can view the payment status.
A customer can also view his order details from “MY ORDERS” under “Post Buy Request” tab.
Customers can also view entire “Request Details” and “Deal Lock Details” by clicking on “VIEW” button.
A customer can also view entire “Request Details” and “Deal Lock Details” by clicking on “VIEW” button.
When a customer clicks on a pay button he redirects to a cart page where he can view the partial price per unit he needs to pay.
Once the customer pays the pending amount, the order gets complete. Two orders will create one for the partially paid order and one for the pending amount, however, the lead ID will be same for both.
Admin can view all the orders received by the sellers by navigating through Post Buy Request->Manage Post Buy Orders.
Admin can view orders of a particular seller by clicking on “View orders” button.
Manage Post Buy Transaction
Admin can view all the post buy transactions by navigating through Post Buy Requests->Manage Post Buy Transaction.
On clicking the View Transaction button, the admin can view the entire transactions from Post Buy Requests.
Admin can settle the seller’s due amount by clicking on the “Settle” button.
A seller can view all the transactions from “Post Buy Requests” by clicking on the “Transaction” tab under “MANAGE POST BUY REQUEST”.
Post buy Order Product
Admin can view a list of products for which a customer has placed post buy requests under Post Buy Order Product tab.
Admin can also delete a Post Buy order Product by clicking on the Delete button.
Note: Admin cannot delete the detail of a product that is in the Partial Complete stage.
This was all about the Prestashop Marketplace Post Buy Request. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x