Increase the user engagement on the marketplace by allowing the customers to add their favourite sellers. The customers can follow their favourite sellers and get notified about the new products and update.
- An email notification is sent to a seller whenever a customer adds him to its favourite seller list.
- Admin can allow/disallow the sellers to delete the customers who have added the sellers to their favourite list.
- A customer can add a seller to its “My Favourite Seller” list from the shop page, profile page, and the product page.
- Customer can also delete the seller from “My Favourite Seller” list.
- A seller can view all the list of the customers who have added him in their favourite seller list.
- Seller can delete the customers from the follower list.
- If enabled by the seller, an email notification will be sent to the followers whenever a new product is added.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Favourite Seller you need to install Prestashop Advance Marketplace module first.
After installing Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Favourite Seller.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> modules & services -> Upload a module.
- Upload the module zip file
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
Once the module gets installed, admin can configure it by clicking on the “Configure” button.
Admin can allow/disallow the seller to delete the favourite customer(s) from the “Followers” list. If enabled by admin, then an email is sent to the seller when a customer adds that particular seller to his/her favourite seller list.
Customer End Workflow
After the installation of the module, an “Add to favourite” button gets added to the product page, shop page, and seller’s profile page by clicking on which the customer can add a seller to his/her “My Favourite Seller” list.
“Add to Favourite” Button at Product page
“Add to Favourite” Button at Seller’s Shop page
“Add to Favourite” Button at Seller’s profile page
After the installation of the module, a new tab “My Favourite Seller” gets added to customer’s account page.
Under “My Favourite Seller”, a customer can view the list of all the sellers he has added as favourites. A customer also has the option to delete the seller(s) from the list.
Seller End Workflow
Two tabs ‘My Followers’ and ‘My Favourite Seller’ gets added for the sellers under ‘My Account’.
Under ‘My Followers’, a seller can view the list of all those customers who have added him/her as their favourite seller.
If enabled by admin from backend, then a seller can also delete a follower.
A seller can also view the list of the sellers he/she has added to ‘My Favourite Seller’ under “Following” tab.
Under configuration, a seller can enable/disable the sending of an email to his followers after adding a new product.
Current Product Version - 5.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x