Increase the user engagement on the marketplace by allowing the customers to add their favourite sellers. The customers can follow their favourite sellers and get notified about the new products and updates.
Features of the Prestashop Marketplace Favourite Seller module
- An email notification is sent to a seller whenever a customer adds him to its favourite seller list.
- Admin can allow/disallow the sellers to delete the customers who have added the sellers to their favourite list.
- A customer can add a seller to its “My Favourite Seller” list from the shop page, profile page, and the product page.
- Customer can also delete the seller from “My Favourite Seller” list.
- A seller can view all the list of the customers who have added him in their favourite seller list.
- Seller can delete the customers from the follower list.
- If enabled by the seller, an email notification will be sent to the followers whenever a new product is added.
Prestashop Marketplace Favourite Seller module is Multi-Shop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
How to install the Prestashop Marketplace Favourite Seller module?
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Favourite Seller module.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the Prestashop Marketplace Favourite Seller module?
After installing the module, an admin can configure it by clicking on the “Configure” button.
Admin can allow/disallow the seller to delete the favourite customer(s) from the “Followers” list.
If an admin activates it, then a seller receives an email when a customer adds that particular seller to his/her favourite seller list.
Customer End Workflow
After the installation of the module, an “Add to favourite” button adds to the product page, shop page, and seller’s profile page.
On clicking the button, a customer can add a seller to his/her “My Favourite Seller” list.
Seller’s Shop page
Seller’s profile page
After the installation of the module, a new tab “My Favourite Seller” adds to the customer’s account page.
Under “My Favourite Seller”, a customer can view the list of all the sellers he has added as favourites. A customer also has the option to delete the seller(s) from the list.
Seller End Workflow
Two tabs ‘My Followers’ and ‘My Favourite Seller’ gets added for the sellers under ‘My Account’.
Under ‘My Followers’, a seller can view the list of all those customers who have added him/her as their favourite seller.
If enabled by admin from backend, then a seller can also delete a follower.
A seller can also view the list of the sellers he/she has added to ‘My Favourite Seller’ under “Following” tab.
Under configuration, a seller can enable/disable the sending of an email to his followers after adding a new product.
So, this was all about the Prestashop Marketplace Favourite Seller module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x