Prestashop marketplace eBay connector allows the sellers to synchronize their products to eBay marketplace thus increasing visibility of their products. The marketplace sellers can add multiple payment, shipping, and return policies and assign them to the products exported to eBay. Sellers can easily update/import eBay payment/shipping/return policy in just a few clicks.
- The sellers can add multiple inventory locations to create products on eBay store.
- Import/Update the eBay inventories on Prestashop.
- Option to set the timings of eBay shop where inventory is stored.
- Seller can choose to export all the Prestashop products to eBay at once or specific products to eBay.
- Create inventory item on eBay store and revise/delete the inventory item on eBay with a single click.
- Add multiple payment policies and assign them to the exported products on eBay.
- Import/update the eBay payment policies on Prestashop.
- Sellers can add shipping policies and assign them to the products while creating the products on eBay.
- Import/update the eBay shipping policies on Prestashop.
- Create return policies that will be applicable to products exported from Prestashop to eBay.
- Create multiple products on eBay at once by selecting the inventory location and policy(payment, fulfillment, and return)
- Sellers can view the products he has created and published on eBay from Prestashop back office.
For installing this module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace eBay Connector.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
- Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace eBay Connector” module
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
How to Get eBay API Keys
In order to configure the module, Admin needs to generate API keys from https://developer.ebay.com/
Click on the “Register” tab to create a new account on https://developer.ebay.com/.
On the registration form, enter username, password, email, and phone number and click on “Join” button.
After creating username and password admin needs to create an app. For creating an app, enter the app name and select the environment to generate the key set.
Note: App name does not get saved until the key set gets generated.
Now, admin has to confirm the primary contact for this account first and then click on Continue to Create Keys button.
Now, admin has to select the environment and create the production keys.
After creating the production keys, click on “User Tokens“.
Under General Settings, admin has to:
- Select eBay store location(Country)
- Specify client ID and client secret
- Enter PayPal email ID
- Select mode(production or sandbox)
Seller End Workflow
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab “EBAY” gets added in seller panel from where he can export Prestashop products to eBay.
Under “EBAY” tab, a seller can manage eBay policies, inventory, and synchronize Prestashop products to eBay.
Under “Inventory” tab, admin can add new inventory as well as import/update eBay inventories to Prestashop.
Note: Once the inventory is created, then its address cannot be updated.
Also, seller can import/update eBay inventories to Prestashop by clicking on “Update inventories from eBay” button.
Under “Sync Products” tab, a seller can create inventory item on eBay and create & publish products on eBay.
Under “Export Products” a seller can choose to export all the Prestashop products to eBay at once or export specific products to eBay.
After selecting products, when a seller clicks on EXPORT button a popup appears on screen where he can choose to create inventory item, create product, or create and publish product on eBay.
In case the seller exports the inventory items to eBay, but some of the features of inventory items do not get matched with eBay features, then an error will occur.
After exporting the inventory items, the seller can view it under Export Product as shown below:
Note: Before creating or publishing the product on eBay, a seller has to add inventory location, payment policy, fulfillment policy, and return policy.
Under “eBay Policies“, a seller can add new payment policy, fulfillment policy, and return policy and also update eBay payment/fulfillment/return policies on Prestashop.
Seller can add a new payment policy by entering policy name & description and selecting payment methods for policy.
While adding a new fulfillment policy, a seller needs to enter policy name & description and select the shipping handling time.
After adding the policy, seller can view it under Fulfillment Policy tab.
Seller can import as well as update the eBay fulfillment policies on Prestashop by clicking on “Update fulfillment policies from eBay” button.
The seller can add return policy by entering policy name & description, selecting whether returns accepted or not, days to return products, and person who will bear return shipping charges.
After saving the policy, the seller can view it under Return Policy tab.
Also, seller can import and update the eBay return policies on Prestashop by clicking on “Update return policies from eBay” button.
After adding inventory location and policies(payment, fulfillment, and shipping) seller can create and publish the products on eBay.
Once the product gets created on eBay, then the seller can view it under Sync Products tab.
After publishing the product, the seller can view it under Sync Products tab.
Delete Completely – By clicking on this field, a seller can completely delete the product from eBay and its mapping too from the Prestashop.
Delete Product from eBay – Seller can delete product from eBay but its mapping and inventory do not get deleted from Prestashop so that products can be recreated and published using mapping.
Unpublish Product – By clicking on this field, a seller can remove product from eBay and the product will not be visible to user but
After publishing the product, the seller can view it on eBay by clicking on “View on eBay” button.
That’s all for Prestashop Marketplace eBay Connector still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x