PrestaShop Marketplace Correios Shipping module allows shop owners to offer shipping services of correios to customers on their own as well as seller’s products.
The module also helps sellers to provide shipping services of correios to their customers on their own products.
The module also allows you to offer to let sellers use shipping services of correios when the seller’s correios account details are not available.
In such a case, you can allow to let them use the services via your i.e., shop owners account.
Features of the PrestaShop Marketplace Correios Shipping module
- Correios shipping methods become available to the store.
- Correios shipping methods are available to ship throughout Brazil.
- An admin can set the handling fee on its own.
- Admin needs to provide the origin zip code from where the packages will be picked up.
- Admin can select from the list of available carriers that will be available for shipping of seller and admin products.
- The seller can also use the correios shipping to ship the products.
- A seller can also add the handling fee for shipping via correios.
- Sellers need to provide the zip code of the place where they have their store.
- Fully compatible with the latest API.
- Admin can enable or disable the shipping for a seller who has not filled in their Correios shipping details.
- The module is multi-shop compatible.
1. If Brazil country is not imported before the installation of the module, then an error will display & ask to import BRL currency first.
2. Admin/Seller/customer address should be of Brazil – only then the shipping methods will display on the cart.
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
3. PrestaShop Marketplace Correios Shipping module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
How to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Correios Shipping module
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Correios Shipping module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the PrestaShop Marketplace Correios Shipping module
After the successful installation of the module, an admin needs to configure the module.
There are multiple options in the configuration settings. The significance of each option is available in the screenshot below.
Workflow of the module
After the installation of the module, a new tab i.e., Correios shipping method becomes available on the seller dashboard.
After clicking on the tab, the following page will open. Here, a seller needs to fill the following details.
- Zipcode of the location where their store is located
- Handling fees
- Default weight of the packages
In this way, a seller will be able to add the details for correios shipping.
Now, when a buyer proceeds to buy the product, he/she can see the correios shipping methods on the checkout page.
After a customers places the order using correios shipping method, details of shipping, handling/shipping fees is also available on the seller order details page.
At the admin’s end
After the succesful installation of the module, a new tab i.e., Correios shipping fee becomes available under marketplace tab on the dashboard.
Under Correios shipping fee, an admin will be able to view the list of orders and the handling fee charged on each seller order.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Marketplace Correios Shipping module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.2.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x