Save the time of your customers by allowing them to search the products by an image on your store. Through machine learning, the system recognizes the image uploaded by a customer and displays the keywords related to the image. When a customer clicks on the keywords the search results related to keywords get displayed. With Prestashop Image Search, you can facilitate your customer with visual search experience and makes search process easy.
Features of Prestashop Image Search
- Image recognition system which detects the image and displays the keywords related to the image.
- Customers can search the products on the store by uploading an image.
- Machine learning detects the image and displays the keywords related to an image.
- Not only it saves customer’s time but it also improves the search experience on the store.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> modules & services -> Upload a module.
- Then upload the zip file of the “Image Search” module.
- The module will automatically get install on your Prestashop.
- For image search, we have used this ml5API.
- ” Please before buying once check the tags generated in the image search by your site product image on our demo, as we are searching the most commonly available images with the data of 15 million images only. Results are based on those Images only, not on the basis of your product images, So Test demo with your images to make sure it is working for you or not”.
Workflow of Prestashop Image Search
After the successful installation of the module, a camera icon gets add in the search bar. The customers can upload the desired image to search the related products by clicking on this icon.
When a customer uploads an image, machine learning detects the image and displays keywords related to the image as shown below:
When a customer clicks on the keyword, then the search results(products) related to that keyword gets display.
That’s all for Prestashop Image Search module.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x