Prestashop GIF Image Upload: Attract customers to your store by uploading GIF images of your catalog products. Adding animated GIF images to your products helps you show different angles of a product to your customers.
- Display animated images of your products and store logo.
- Upload GIF images as normal images in add/update product page of Prestashop back office.
- Display GIF image on product, category, and cart pages.
- Enhance customers’ experience by letting them view products from all sides.
Features of the Prestashop GIF Image Upload module
- Upload GIF image of store logo.
- Upload GIF images of product.
- Choose to show GIF image of product at category page.
- Enable/Disable GIF for various product image types.
- Choose to show GIF image of product at cart popup & cart page.
How to install the Prestashop GIF Image Upload module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- Now, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After successful installation of module, Admin can configure the module.
Note: By default, there is an option of uploading store logo in a GIF format, but at the front-end, it will display as a static image. Admin can also choose to keep the default store logo along with the animated GIF.
Animated GIF images will not show on email or invoice. In case, if you upload GIF image for email/invoice then it will display as a static image.
Admin can choose to enable/Disable GIF images for various product image types.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
A view of home page of the store with GIF Store logo.
Admin can also enable/disable various product image types for various pages of the store.
Admin can now add GIF images of the product.
Enable product GIF for product listing available at category page.
You can also enable GIF image of the product for product page, cart popup & cart page.
This was all about Prestashop GIF Image Upload Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x