Prestashop Flipkart Connector :
Connect your Prestashop Store with India’s biggest online ecommerce store – FLIPKART!
With our Prestashop Flipkart Connector module, admin can easily export their products from prestashop store to flipkart thereby augmenting product sales taking advantage of larger customer visits on Flipkart.
Higher Customer Access, Higher Sales, Higher Revenue !
- Export Products from Prestashop to Flipkart.
- Export Products from Prestashop One by One.
- Export Products in Bulk using Bulk Export Feature of the module.
- Update already Exported products.
- Set the Listing Status of the Product to be exported – Active or Inactive.
- Specify the Stock level of the Product to be exported.
- Specify the Delivery charges of the Product to be exported – National, Local and Zonal.
- Mention the Product dimensions and weight of the Product to be exported.
- Bulk Export Feature of the module will support a maximum of Ten Products at a time.
- All the flipkart details entered should follow the Flipkart Policies or else an error message will be displayed during the export process.
To install the module on prestashop, admin has to follow the steps-
- Go to the back office->modules->add a new module.
- Upload zip file of Flipkart connector module
- Simply search Flipkart connector in the search box then install the module
Module is installed ! Now we will move on to configuring the module.
How to get API Keys
Either you create a new application or in case you have already created an application you can get the App id and App secret key.
A form needs to be filled in with necessary details to create a new application.
Once you have created the application, you will receive the App id and App secret key.
This is how you can get your credentials to be entered in module configuration.
After successful installation, admin has to configure the module.
Admin will enter the App id and App Secret Key as received from Flipkart end. Thereafter an Access Token needs to be generated.
By Clicking on Generate Access Token tab, a token will be created and filled in the Access token field. This token cannot be edited.
This is how the module is configured correctly.
Workflow – Export Products One by One
For all products added in Prestashop Catalog, a new tab “Prestashop Flipkart Connector” is added.
Here Admin needs to fill in all the required details for any product to be exported to Flipkart.
The Required details include :
- FSN Number (Flipkart Serial Number).
- Seller’s SKU id.
- HSN Number (Harmonized System of Nomenclature code used for GST).
- Listing Status of the Product to be exported – Active or Inactive.
- Procurement details – Type and SLA (number of days for shipping the product)
- Pricing details – MRP, Selling price etc
- Stock level of the Product to be exported.
- Delivery charges – National, Local and Zonal.
- Product dimensions and weight.
NOTE – The above details should follow the Flipkart Policies or else an error message will be displayed during the export process.
A new tab is added on Prestashop Back Office that facilitates product export.
Click on Sync Product to check the export process
Lets check how to export products one by one from Prestashop to Flipkart.
Click on Export Product to Flipkart – to start the exporting products.
STEP 2 – Once the product is searched, the same form opens up. In case any information is not filled in or needs to edited can be done from here itself.
STEP 3 – All the details needs to be filled otherwise product cannot be exported. The details should comply with the Flipkart policies.
Once all the details are correctly filled, successful listing message is displayed.
STEP 4 – The exported products are listed on the Sync Product page.
From here admin can update the exported product by clicking on ‘Update‘ tab
On clicking Update tab, admin will be redirected to the same form and can make the necessary updated and then click on Update to update the details on Flipkart.
Workflow – Export Products in Bulk
Click on Bulk Export – to start the exporting products in bulk.
NOTE – Currently in the module, you can export products in bulk to a maximum of 10 at a time.
But Remember it is completely necessary that the flipkart details for all these products are filled in prior, otherwise the following error message will be shown and the details will have to be filled in first.
Admin needs to fill in the details and then re-export the products.
Thank you for reading this Blog 🙂
We hope this Addon will enhance the functionality of your prestashop store.
Looking forward to you suggestions to enhance module functionalities.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0