Prestashop Flipkart Connector :
Connect your Prestashop Store with India’s biggest online eCommerce store – FLIPKART!
With our Prestashop Flipkart Connector module, admin can easily export their products from Prestashop store to Flipkart thereby augmenting product sales taking advantage of larger customer visits on Flipkart.
Higher Customer Access, Higher Sales, Higher Revenue !
- Ability to export products from Prestashop to Flipkart.
- Admin can export products from Prestashop One by One.
- Admin can also export products in Bulk using Bulk Export Feature of the module.
- Update already Exported products.
- Set the Listing Status of the Export Product – Active or Inactive.
- Specify the Stock level of the Export Product .
- Also, specify the Delivery charges of the Export Product – National, Local and Zonal.
- Admin can also mention the Product dimensions and weight of the Export Product.
- The Bulk Export Feature of the module will support a maximum of Ten (10) Products at a time.
- All the Flipkart details that admin enter must follow the Flipkart Policies else an error message will get display during the export process.
For installation of Prestashop Flipkart Connector module:
- Firstly, go to the module manager in back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Module installed successfully ! Let’s know see how to configure the module.
How to get API Keys
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Fill form with all necessary details to create a new application.
Once you have created the application, you will then receive the App id and App secret key.
So, this is how you can get your credentials to enter in module configuration.
After successful installation, admin has to configure the module.
Admin will enter the App id and App Secret Key as received from Flipkart end. After that an Access Token need to get generate.
On clicking “Generate Access Token” tab, a token will create and fill in the Access token field. You cannot edit this token.
The module configuration is done.
Workflow – Export Products One by One
For all products that are in Prestashop Catalog, a new tab “Prestashop Flipkart Connector” gets available.
Here Admin needs to fill in all the required details for any product that exports to Flipkart.
The Required details include :
- FSN Number (Flipkart Serial Number).
- Seller’s SKU id.
- HSN Number (Harmonized System of Nomenclature code used for GST).
- Listing Status of the Export Product – Active or Inactive.
- Procurement details – Type and SLA (number of days for shipping the product)
- Pricing details – MRP, Selling price etc
- Stock level of the Export Product.
- Delivery charges – National, Local and Zonal.
- Product dimensions and weight.
NOTE – The above details must follow the Flipkart Policies else an error message will display during the export process.
A new tab gets add in Prestashop Back Office that facilitates product export.
Click on Sync Product to check the export process.
Lets check how to export products one by one from Prestashop to Flipkart.
Exporting Products One by One:
Click on Export Product to Flipkart – to start the exporting products.
Second – Once the product is search, the same form opens up. Furthermore, you can add/edit information from here.
Third – All the details needs to be filled otherwise product cannot be exported. The details should comply with the Flipkart policies.
Once all the details are correctly filled, successful listing message is displayed.
And, Finally- The exported products are listed on the Sync Product page.
From here admin can update the exported product by clicking on ‘Update‘ tab
On clicking Update tab, admin will be redirected to the same form and can make the necessary updates and then click on Update to update the details on Flipkart.
Workflow – Export Products in Bulk
Click on Bulk Export – to start exporting products in bulk.
NOTE – Currently in the module, you can export products in bulk to a maximum of 10 at a time.
However, remember it is completely necessary that the flipkart details for all these products are filled in prior, otherwise the following error message will be shown and the details will have to be filled in first.
Admin needs to fill in the details and then re-export the products.
Thank you for reading this Blog 🙂
We hope this Addon will enhance the functionality of your prestashop store.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x