Convert visitors into buyers by displaying an attractive discount voucher or sales popup whenever they visit your store. Reduce cart abandonment in your store by grabbing customers’ attention when they are about to leave your shop after adding products to the cart. With Prestashop Entry/Exit Popup module, you can notify your customers of daily deals, upcoming sales, etc through a popup.
Note: This module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x and also MultiShop compatible.
Features of Prestashop Entry/Exit Popup
- Associate voucher with a popup and display it on the store.
- Add custom text to display on the popup.
- Multiple designs for popups are available in the module to choose from.
- Choose the customer group(visitor/guest/customer) to whom the popup will display.
- Select the shop pages on which you want to display the popup.
- Set how much time(in seconds) after the page reload, a popup will be displayed.
- Select the countries where the popup will display.
- Option to create own template by setting popup background color or selecting popup background image.
- Configure the text to be sent in an email to the customer after clicking on popup button.
- Go to back office ->modules.
- Upload the module zip file.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
Configuration: Entry/Exit Popup
After the installation of the module, a new tab “Entry/Exit Popup” added under the back office “IMPROVE” tab from where the admin can configure the module settings.
Admin can enable/disable the display of “Don’t Show Again” button on the popup and send of email to the customer by clicking the “Submit” button. Also, a list of email ids of users who got the voucher will display under “Voucher Details”.
Under “Popup List”, admin can
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Select the template design for the popup,
- Associate voucher with popup, and
- Set the visibility of the popup.
Under the “Text” tab, admin can configure the content to display on the popup. Also, create a voucher to be assigned to the customer upon submitting an email id.
After clicking on the save button, admin can view the popup under “popup list” as shown below:
NOTE: If admin has created multiple popups, then only one popup will be enabled.
Admin can select the content type as “entry” or “exit”. If selected “entry“, then a popup will display on the page reload. If selected “exit“, then a popup will display to the user when he tries to exit from the website.
Under “Design”, admin can select the design for a popup. By default, there are nine designs available in the module. Also, admin can create a custom design as per his requirements in which he wants to display the popup.
Under Visibility Settings, admin can:
- Select the customer group to whom the popup will display on the store.
- Choose to show the popup on all the store pages or specify the pages on which the popup will be displayed.
- Specify how much time after the page reloads, a popup will be displayed.
- Also, choose the countries where the popup will be displayed.
Note: “Show After Time” setting will work only in case of an entry popup.
Under “Custom Template” the admin can select the background color of the template. Also, admin can set the popup background image as per requirement.
Note: The above settings will work only if admin has selected “custom design” under the Design tab.
Under “Email Settings”, admin can configure the text to be sent in an email to a customer after submitting the email id on the popup.
Front End Workflow: Entry/Exit Popup
When a customer enters the store, he can view a popup as configured by admin from the back office.
The customer can view a success message and voucher code after clicking on the “SUBMIT BUTTON” as shown below.
If admin has selected “Guest” in the customer group field, then a popup will display to the guest while placing the guest order as shown below:
That’s all for the Prestashop Entry/Exit Popup module.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.
Current Product Version - 4.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x, 8.x.x
Leave a Comment