Prestashop CallBack Request facilitates you to add a button on the store that lets the customers quickly schedule a callback.
Before making a purchase customers wants to know about the product and get all their queries resolved. If the customers won’t get the support they need, they will probably leave the site without making the purchase.
This extension allows the customers to request a callback just by entering the name, phone number, and date & time that suits them. Whenever a customer requests a callback, the module automatically sends a request to your email.
Sometimes, customers find it difficult to understand the products through the text. But, with voice contact, you can understand their needs and answers all the questions they have regarding products. Providing support on the phone will help you build customer loyalty and boost sales on your store.
Check the overview of the plugin in the video mentioned-below –
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Add callback request form on the Prestashop store.
- Receive callback request emails on your email id or choose another email id on which you want to receive emails.
- Configure border radius and width of the callback request form.
- Choose to display callback request icon on bottom-right, bottom left, top-right, or top-left position of the page.
- Customize callback request form by setting its border, background, and text color.
- A separate tab to view all the callback requests submitted by the customers.
- Go to back-office ->modules ->Module Manager.
- Now, click on “Upload a module” button and select the module’s zip file.
- In this way, the module gets install on Prestashop.
Prestashop Callback Request Configuration
Under configuration, admin can:
- Enable or disable the callback request button at the Prestashop store.
- Configure the border radius and width of the callback request form.
- Choose the position where he wants to add a callback request form.
- Set the border/background/text color of callback request form.
- Upload the callback request icon.
If “Email to Admin” field is enabled, then an email is sent to super admin email id whenever a user requests a callback. Admin can also choose to receive a callback request emails on the desired email id.
Front End Workflow
When a customer visits the store he can view the callback request icon as shown below:
When a customer clicks on a callback request icon, a callback request form appears on the screen. In this form, a customer has to fill his name, phone number and preferred date & time for the call.
CallBack Request List
After installation of the module, a new tab “CallBack Request List” is added to the Prestashop back office under Sell. From this tab, admin can view all the callback requests submitted by the customers.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x