Prestashop Avail Free Shipping : Do you want to provide your customers free shipping globally? If Yes, then Our Module “Avail free Shipping” will give you a hassle free experience while doing so.
With the help of our Module i.e. “Avail Free Shipping”, You can not only provide an option of free shipping across continents but you’ll also be able to manage them through various conditions.
- Admin can provide free shipping globally.
- Admin can define minimum cart value to allow free shipping.
- Admin can choose to show message on any page from the available options.
- Admin can add multiple conditions.
- Admin can define free shipping starting price & weight.
- Admin can show/hide tax & handling charges on cart or checkout page.
- Admin can choose zones & their countries in which free shipping is to be enabled.
- Admin can select shipping methods on which condition will apply.
- Admin can also choose buyer group to restrict it to few people.
- Admin can enable or disable particular condition according to his/her preference.
After successful installation of module, admin can configure the module. After clicking ‘configure’, following screen will open to manage global free shipping.
After specifying conditions, a message notifying deficit amount to avail free shipping will flash on three pages i.e. Product, cart & checkout page(If all are selected).
Product Page :
A new tab to manage plans pertaining to module will be added just after installation completes.
After successful installation of module, new conditions can be added in order to limit free shipping to specific customers, countries, zone or shipping method.
The list of conditions will be available to admin for future reference.
New conditions can be introduced by clicking on “New Condition”.
A new tab as shown in picture above will open for filling in necessary details.
After adding new condition, following changes will be observed at front end.
Product Page :
Here the address selected is of ‘United States’ hence shipping becomes free according to condition defined previously.
Now address which is being selected is of ‘India’ hence shipping is charged accordingly.
Here shipping will be charged according to the settings defined in “Carrier” section.
In this way admin can offer Free Shipping to customers based on various parameters.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x