Prestashop Aramex Shipping Module – Prestashop Aramex shipping module is an addon to integrate shipping methods provided by ‘Aramex’. It can be used by anyone residing in countries where ‘Aramex’ operates.
The module adds the aramex shipping methods to store & displays their respective rates calculated directly from Aramex website based on admin’s shipping address and customer’s delivery address by taking into consideration the mentioned product dimension and weight.
Note: Display of a particular shipping method will totally depend upon the API.
- Shipping methods provided by Aramex are added to the store.
- Shipping methods are available for domestic as well as international buyers.
- Admin can calculate rate based on product weights, international/domestic shipping and other factors before creating shipment.
- The module adds the tracking link with the order.
- The module also lets admin download a printing label(available in PDF format) which can be pasted on shipment packages for customer reference.
After configuring the module successfully, Shipping methods provided by Aramex are added into ‘carriers’ section at admin end.
While purchasing a product, customer will find the Aramex Shipping methods with their cost calculated through the Aramex API based on the admin configuration details.
On order details page on admin end, admin will have two options i.e. ‘create shipment’ & ‘calculate rate’.
On clicking “Calculate Rate” tab, a pop up window will open to calculate shipment rate. The rate will be fetched by API directly from Aramex.
On clicking “Create Shipment tab”, a pop up window will open to create a new shipment.
Once the shipment is created, admin can view the shipment created for that particular order along with a link to track order and download a shipment label (PDF format).
A view of the shipment label generated against above order is shown in the screenshot below
So, now while purchasing any product buyer will find the Aramex Shipping methods with their respective cost calculated through Aramex API directly.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x