Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) is a cloud storage service provided by Amazon Web Services designed for online backup of data. With Prestashop Amazon S3 Virtual Product, a store owner can upload the virtual product files on Amazon S3 server. This module allows you to store the virtual product files on S3 server and retrieve them at any time.
Features Of Prestashop Amazon S3 Virtual Product
- Provides a scalable, high speed cloud storage service where virtual product files from Prestashop can be stored.
- Upload virtual product files of Prestashop on Amazon S3 server.
- Download the stored virtual product files from Amazon server.
- Store high volumes of data on S3 server thus reducing the load on Prestashop website.
- Strong authentication ensures data security.
- Go to back office ->modules.
- Upload the module zip file.
- The module will automatically get install on your Prestashop.
After the installation of the module, admin can configure the module settings.
After saving the configuration settings, admin can upload virtual product files on S3 server.
Once the upload process is complete, then a message will be displayed notifying that the virtual product files have been uploaded successfully.
Re-upload / Re-Download Option
WHEN MODULE IS NOT ENABLED
There may be a case when admin has uploaded the virtual product files but not yet enabled. This means the virtual product files of Prestashop is still on Prestashop.
In this situation, if admin adds/updates any new data then admin will have an option to re-upload the data so that the newly uploaded content is sent on Amazon End.
WHEN MODULE HAS ALREADY BEEN ENABLED
There may be a case when admin has enabled the module. This means the virtual product files of Prestashop sent on Amazon and no more exists on Prestashop end.
Now if admin needs the virtual product files on Prestashop end then admin has to download the virtual product files. Now if admin adds/updates any new virtual product files, then this will be sent on Amazon end but it does not exist on Prestashop end. Here admin will have an option to re-download the data so that the newly added virtual product files comes at Prestashop end also. That’s all for Prestashop Amazon S3 Virtual Product module.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x