Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) is a cloud storage service offered by Amazon Web Services designed for online backup of data.
With Prestashop Amazon S3 Virtual Product, a store owner can upload the virtual product files on Amazon S3 server. This module allows you to store the virtual product files on S3 server and retrieve them at any time.
- Provides a scalable, high speed cloud storage service where virtual product files from Prestashop can be stored.
- Admin can upload virtual product files of Prestashop on Amazon S3 server.
- Admin can download the stored virtual product files from Amazon server.
- Admin can store high volumes of data on S3 server thus reducing the load on Prestashop website.
- Strong authentication ensures data security.
- Simply go to back office ->module.
- Upload the module zip file.
- Search “S3 Virtual Product” in the search box then go to the module and click on install.
After the installation of the module, admin can configure it by clicking on the “Configure” button.
Once the module configuration has been saved correctly, admin will have an upload button through which he can upload virtual product files on S3 server.
Once the upload process is completed, a notification message will be displayed notifying that the virtual product files have been uploaded successfully.
Re-upload / Re-Download Option
WHEN MODULE HAS NOT BEEN ENABLED YET
There may be a case when admin has uploaded the virtual product files but not yet enabled – this means the virtual product files of Prestashop is still on Prestashop.
In tThis situation, if admin adds/updates any new data then admin will have an option to re-upload the data so that the newly added content is sent on Amazon End.
WHEN MODULE HAS ALREADY BEEN ENABLED
There may be a case when admin has enabled the module – this means the virtual product files of Prestashop has been sent on Amazon and no more exists on Prestashop end.
Now if admin needs the virtual product files on Prestashop end then admin need to download the virtual product files. Now if admin adds/updates any new virtual product files, this will be sent on Amazon end but it will not exist on Prestashop end. Hereadmin will have an option to re-download the data so that the newly added virtual product files comes at Prestashop end also.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x