With the help of this Prestashop Age Verification module you can restrict underage users from accessing the website content by adding an age gate to your store. Multiple options are provided in the module to customize the age verification popup.
PrestaShop Age Verification module is compatible with PrestaShop 8.x.x
For the overview of the plugin check the video mentioned-below –
- This module is MultiShop compatible.
- Set minimum age required for visitors to enter the website.
- Display custom image on age verification popup.
- Customize message to be displayed if the visitor’s age is less than age required to access the website.
- Check the age of vistors by adding date of birth field in age verification popup.
- Select CMS page on which you want to show age verification terms and conditions.
- Select the page(s) on which you do not want to show the age verification popup.
- Set the background color of popup, text & backgound color of confirm and text buttons.
- Go to back office ->module.
- Upload the module zip file.
- Search “Prestashop Age Verification” in module search box then go to module and click on install.
Age Verification pop-up module configuration
Age Verification pop-up – General Configuration
Under “General Configuration”, admin can configure various fields which will be displayed on age verification popup. Admin can:
Prestashop Company ? Read More
- Set minimum age of a visitor required to access the website content.
- Add image to display on age verification pop-up.
- Set the age verification title and message.
- Configure text for confirm and deny button.
- Display custom message of age verification pop-up, in case visitor’s age is less than the required age.
- Choose to display terms and conditions checkbox on age verification pop-up or not.
- Choose to display date of birth field on age verification pop-up or not.
Verify Visitor’s and Customer’s age on age verification pop-up
Set number of days after which age verification popup will be displayed to a visitor or a registered customer.
For example, a visitor or customer has visited the website on 14/06/2019 and the number of days set by admin is 3.
In this case, the popup will again be displayed to that visitor or customer on 18/06/2019.
Front End View
When a guest visits the website for the very first time, an age verification popup appears on the landing page as shown below:
In case the age of a visitor is less than the age required to access the website content, then a warning message gets displayed on popup as shown below:
Under “Design Settings”, admin can set:
- Popup background color
- Background color opacity
- Border color of image
- Confirm button text & background color and deny button text & background color.
- Confirm and deny button background color on hover.
Front End View
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our Prestashop development services and vast range of quality Prestashop addons.
Current Product Version - 4.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment