Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Version2 module provides Stripe Payment in the Marketplace. It will work in the Live as well as in the Test mode.
This payment method used Stripe Connect for vendors or sellers using that Admin can pay them for the order.
Stripe payment gateway handles everything and direct payouts to your bank account. The admin can easily manage the refund process using the module.
- The admin can enable the module for the selected group of the customers.
- The admin can set the price range between the minimum and the maximum amount to work this module.
- The admin can enable the module for the selected Geo Zone.
- Sellers can connect with Admin Stripe account using Stripe Connect as a user and then order amount will transfer to their account directly.
- The admin can enable the option to enter the shipping address by the customer on the stripe checkout page.
- Admin can refund payment from Stripe Payment Dashboard.
- Admin can check Stripe Payment information in detail for an order. The sellers can also check this under their transactions.
- Provide secure, trusted and fast payment method to the customers as the stripe is fully PCI compliant.
- The admin can choose and select the status for the order event when a customer places an order.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even, online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof.
So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul’s has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app.
Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones.
It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app.
So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page.
- The user can review the seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
For the installation of Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Version2 module, you have to drag your admin, catalog folders in Opencart root folder as per the below image. You can also install the Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment by uploading the admin & catalog files through extension installer. Now admin will go to Extensions > Modifications and then click on the refresh button like the image below.
After that under Extension > Payment menu install Stripe Payment Method.
After the installation, the admin can manage the module from the back-end. The admin can select the Payment Method Status as Enable or Disable. There are five modes for the configuration. Let us explain one by one-
General Management- From the general management tab, the admin can-
- Payment Method Title: Enter the title for the payment method that will be displayed to the customer while choosing the payment method at checkout.
- Sort Order: The admin can sort the order of the payment gateway
- Transaction Amount Restriction: Enter min and max value if you want, then stripe will work only in between entered range, otherwise leave it blank.
- Allowed Geo Zone(s): Select zone(s) where you want to deliver order or if a customer is not under the selected zone(s) then the method will not display to the customer.
Stripe Management – From the stripe management tab, the admin can manage the options related to stripe. Here, the admin can-
NOTE: The admin can get all API keys at Stripe admin panel under the Account > Account Settings > API Keys Here
Check out Management- The admin can select Yes if wants to get the shipping address from customer at the stripe checkout page else select NO.
Status Management – Here, the admin can select the status for different events.
The admin can choose the status that will be set to order when any of below event will occur when customer place order.
The admin can select the different type of status for each event-
Stripe Connect Management – Here, the admin can manage stripe connect related options. For this admin has to add Application at Stripe then the admin can use those parameters here.
The admin can fill the application parameters here.
Here, the admin can-
- Stripe Connect Landing Page: The admin can select the stripe-connect landing page as a login page or register page.
Now save these payment methods. If the customer details are full filled as per the conditions set by admin, then this method will display to the customers on the front-end.
NOTE: For the live payments SSL is required, as per the Stripe terms and condition, for more info Click here
Stripe Connect( Seller-End )
When the seller will click on this option then the seller can connect to their Stripe account to Admin’s account as the user. After clicking on Connect with Stripe button, the seller can signup for Stripe or can connect by Sign in if already have an account. After this, the seller can accept all the payment for their orders or products.
The seller can view the transaction details from the stripe seller dashboard. The seller can also view the type of the transaction, description of the transaction, net amount, and fee etc here.
Customer Checkout – At the time of checkout, the customer can select the payment method as Stripe Pay, to pay with stripe. And accept the terms & condition to continue to pay.
After selecting the Stripe Method the customer can click on the Continue button to make the payment
After making a successful payment, the customer will redirect to the order confirmation page.
By clicking on the history the customer can also view the order information-
At Stripe end- Payment with details
At the Stripe’s End, the admin can see Payment done by the customer in the Payments section
The admin can do the refund when Stripe Charge is selected as Charge through Platform. The admin can see “Refund” under “Marketplace” menu.
The admin can select the customer and click on the view button to move further for the refund process. By selecting the customer, the admin can click on the refund button as shown in the image below-
On clicking on “View” button, the admin can see products which are in that particular order. The admin can do a partial or full refund. At the Stripe’s End, admin can see the refunded amount.
At the Stripe’s End, when the payment is done by Marketplace Stripe Payment Gateway the admin can see the commission which they receive in their Stripe Account. When the admin will click on this, a new page will open which will display the details like the image below. Now, at the seller Stripe end, the seller can see the total amount which they received from the customer like the image below. Thats all for the Opencart Marketplace Stripe Payment Version2, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x