Opencart Marketplace Seller Vacation is a useful module for Opencart Marketplace by which sellers can set a time slot with the description for their store if they are on vacation.
This module is an add-on of the Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed the first Opencart Marketplace module
1. This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
2. Opencart Marketplace Seller Vacation module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Opencart Company ? Read More
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
FEATURES OF THE MODULE.
- Seller’s vacation setting for the seller dashboard.
- The Sellers can set vacation for a date interval.
- Sellers can set their product “add to cart” option as enabled or disabled.
- Buyers can see a countdown timer and vacation message displayed on the seller collection page.
- Admin can also set vacation for Sellers.
- Admin has access to whether the seller can Update and Delete his Vacation.
- Also, have an access to show his Custom Message over Seller Vacation Description on the Seller Profile Page.
- Allow admin to approve and disapprove of the seller’s vacation.
- Fully open-source and easy to use.
OPENCART MARKETPLACE MOBILE APP.
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul’s has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- The Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- The Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page.
- The user can review the seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
ADMIN END MODULE CONFIGURATION.
SELLER FRONT-END MODULE CONFIGURATION.
Seller will go to his account and click on “Seller vacation”. Here seller can add or delete his Vacation. To add a vacation seller needs to fill in the details like vacation start and end dates, & description about the vacation. The seller can set the “add to cart” button for his products to “Disabled” while he is on vacation as per the screenshot below.
After that seller can check the status for his vacation approval. Initially, it is set to disapprove and after the admin approves the vacation from the back end.
If a customer adds the product of a seller who is on vacation and has set seller vacation to “Enabled” & add to cart as “Enabled” then at the time of check out a message will be displayed that “You can’t buy the product at this time, because seller on leave !!”.
When the add to cart button is disabled then the buyers cannot add the seller product to the cart as per the screenshot below.
When any customers check the seller collection page, he will see the seller Vacation message and a countdown timer ticking as per the screenshot below.
ADMIN-END VACATION APPROVAL/DISAPPROVAL & VACATION SET FOR SELLER.
That’s all for the Opencart Marketplace Seller vacation Module, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 22.214.171.124
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x,3.x.x.x