Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge module will allow the admin to set badges for the Marketplace Sellers. Admin can easily create the badges from the backend. Admin can assign these badges to the seller and the badges will be visible on the My Profile Page of the seller, the Product Page, and on the landing page.
Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge is an add-on of the Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have first installed the Marketplace module.
1. This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
2. Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Woocommerce Company ? Read More
Check the plugin workflow –
Features Of Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge
- Admin can set the status of the module as Enabled or Disabled.
- The Admin can add the Badges and can Assign the badges to the Sellers.
- Badge Rank will be visible on the Product page.
- Admin can set auto-mail to the sellers while assigning the badge for the first time.
- The Admin can assign Badges to Sellers.
- Admin can change and Delete the badges for sellers.
- The Admin can set the Image Background Color.
- Admin can set the Badge Title Background.
- The Admin can set the Badge Title color.
- Admin can set the Width & Height(in percentage) that will be used to display the Seller Badge on the frontend for the Landing page and My profile page.
- The Admin can set the Image Width & Height(in pixels) that will be used to display the Badge images on the frontend of the Landing page and My Profile page.
Installation Of Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge
According to their Opencart version, the customers can select the admin and catalog folders to move. Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has – admin, catalog, and ocmod folders. You need to transfer the admin & catalog folders into the Opencart root directory on the server as shown below.
Now, you will navigate to Extension Installer and upload the file mp-seller-badges.ocmod.xml which you will find inside the ocmod folder.
Also, now navigate to ->Extensions->Modifications and click refresh on the top right-hand side as shown below.
Now navigate to System -> Users -> User Group and edit the administrator and select all for “Access Permission” and “Modify Permission”
As this Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge module supports multiple languages so this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation.
Configuration Of Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge
Once you have performed above steps you can now see the module under Extensions->Modules->Marketplace Seller Badges from here you can install and edit it.
From here you can edit the module. You can enable/disable the module, change the image background color, badge title background color, badge title color, set the Width & Height(In Percentage) that will be used to display the Seller Badge on the front end and set the Image Width & Height(In Pixels) that will be used to display the Badge images on the frontend.
Now the admin will navigate to the mail tab to configure its settings. Here the admin can set the auto-mail template. When the admin assigns the badge to a seller for the first time this mail will be sent to the sellers automatically.
Admin can add badges to the sellers by navigating through Marketplace -> Seller Badges. Here the admin can Manage Badges and Manage Seller Badges.
The admin can add the badges and also delete and change the existing badge status. Also, the admin can see the list of badges under Manage Badges with Badge image, name, description, rank, date and status.
After clicking the add button, another page will open up where the admin can add badges as shown below in the snapshot.
Manage Seller Badges
Here, the admin can see the seller list with badges assigned. Admin can assign badges to sellers and can change the assigned seller badges.
To assign a badge to a seller, the admin will click the add button, after which another page appears where the admin will assign the badge to the sellers.
Workflow at – Seller End
Workflow at – Customer End
The customer can see Seller Badge on the Seller product page and Landing page. Please check the below image for a better understanding.
Badge Rank –
Buyers can also see the Badge rank visible on the product page as shown below in the snapshot.
That’s all for Opencart Marketplace Seller Badge module still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 18.104.22.168
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x , 2.1.x.x ,2.2.x.x ,2.3.x.x ,3.x.x.x
Leave a Comment