Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer allows the customers to ask questions for the particular product. This module allows more than one answer submission for a question.
The customers can also answer the questions. Using this module sellers can approve or disapprove any particular question or answer for their products.
There is no need for the admin’s approval for the seller’s answer.
Please Note –
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must first install WebKul’s Opencart Marketplace Module.
1. This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
2. Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
- Show product questions and answer on the seller profile page.
- Google reCAPTCHA verification is included.
- Provide the number for pagination start.
- Set questions order – newer to older or older to newer.
- Show or hide question placed date.
- Also, show or hide author information who places the questions.
- Login required to place question – yes/no.
- Auto approve question – yes/no.
- Set answers order – newer to older or older to newer.
- Show/hide the answer placed to date.
- Also, show/hide author information who adds the answers.
- Login required to place the answer to any question – yes/no.
- Auto approve answer – yes/no.
- Mail to admin when a question is put up.
- Also, mail to admin when an answer is placed.
- Mail to the customer when he/she put up a question.
- Also, mail to the customer when his/her question is answered.
- Mail to seller when a question is put up.
- Also, mail to the seller when an answer is placed.
- The customer can like or dislike the answers.
- Admin can view the customer names who have liked the answers.
- Questions search option is present.
- Seller can approve and disapprove of questions and answers for their products.
- Admin approval is not required for submitting an answer by a seller.
- The Admin can approve or disapprove the customer question and answer.
- Users can see the author name of the question and answer including date.
- The customers can add attachment files (all file types except PHP scripts) along with their questions. The maximum file size should be 5MB.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof.
So it is very important for all the Store owners to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go.
They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones.
It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app.
So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- The Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- The Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The customer can contact the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- A user can review the seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
Installation of the Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer module is very simple. You just need to move Admin and Catalog folder into Opencart root.
You can also install the Marketplace Product Question Answer module by uploading the zip and xml file through Extension Installer.
After uploading the file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on the refresh field.
Also, after that in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose select all for both Access and Modify Permission and save it.
After that under Extension > Module, install the Marketplace Product Question Answer module like this way.
As this Marketplace module supports multiple languages so this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation
How to get reCAPTCHA credentials
The Opencart Product Question Answers has a reCAPTCHA feature for verification.
In order to use this feature, the admin needs to get the API credentials by visiting the following link – https://www.google.com/recaptcha/
Click Get reCAPTCHA button.
Now, select reCAPTCHA V2 type, enter the Domain name of your website, Accept the Terms of service, and click Register button.
Once the installation process is complete, the admin can navigate to Extensions > Modules > Marketplace Product Question-Answer and set the basic configurations of the module as shown in the image below.
The admin can set the Marketplace Product Question and Answer configurations as under-
Status: As need be, the admin can enable or disable the status of the module.
Show at profile page: The admin can set this field as enabled.
Google reCAPTCHA Site key: The admin retrieves it from the Google reCAPTCHA Site.
Google reCAPTCHA Secret key: The admin retrieves it from the Google reCAPTCHA Site.
Provide number for pagination start: The pagination for the number of listing of questions that are visible on the frontend asked by the customers.
- Question placed date: The admin may select Yes to display question placed date.
- Author information who has placed question: Choose Yes to display the author’s information who places the question.
Login required to place question: The admin may either allow customers, by choosing Yes, customers to login before they ask questions.
Auto approve question: The admin may choose Yes to auto-approve questions.
- Answer placed date:
- the author information who has answered: Choose Yes to display author’s information who answers the question.
Login required to place answer of any question: The admin may either allow auther, by choosing Yes, to log in before answering the questions.
Auto approve answer: The admin may choose Yes to auto-approve answers.
Mail to :-
- admin when question is put up: The admin can choose Yes/ No against this field.
- the admin when answer is placed: The admin can choose Yes/ No against this field.
- customer when he/she put up a question: The admin can choose Yes/ No against this field.
- the customer when his/her question is answered: The admin can choose Yes/ No against this field.
- seller when question is put up: The admin can choose Yes/ No against this field.
- the seller when answer is placed: The admin can choose Yes/ No against this field.
Admin End Workflow
After setting the basic configurations of the module, the admin can navigate to Marketplace > Question Answers in the admin end as shown in the image below.
View All Questions
Under Marketplace > Question Answers the admin can view and manage these questions. The admin can approve or disapprove the particular question using the thumbs up (green) and thumbs down (red) buttons.
On clicking on the ‘View Answer‘ button, the admin can view all the answers to the question. The admin can also submit a new answer or delete an existing answer.
In the Product Question Answer page, the admin will find the Questions tab for the product for which the customer has raised the question, (here, for product “Marketplace Product Question and Answer”).
Also, the admin can also fill in the answer details against the Answer By, Email, and Answer fields as shown in the image below.
View Liked Customers
The admin can click the blue icon as visible in the screenshot for viewing the customers’ names who have liked the answer.
In the front end, the sellers can view questions for their products under “View Questions”. The seller can approve or disapprove the questions and answers.
Answering a question
When the seller will click on the Answer button, the pop-up answer box will appear for answering that question.
The admin’s approval is not required for the seller’s answer. They are approved by default.
Product Question & Answer on Seller Profile
The customers can also ask and view questions and answers of a particular seller under “Seller Profile Page”.
Visit the Product Page
From the seller profile page, the customers can visit the product page for which the question has been asked.
Also, the customers can ask a new question for the same product by clicking the ‘Ask Question’ button. The customer will be redirected to the same product page.
On the product page, the new tab will appear Ask Question. Here the customers can view all the approved questions and their answers. The customer can click the Ask Question button to submit a new question.
For answering a question, the customers can click the ‘A‘ button. The customers can like or dislike the answer and view the count.
If there are too many questions, the customers can also search for the question.
Condition 1 – When Login is Required
If the admin has set the option Login required to place question as Yes, the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
After logging into the store, the customers will see the following pop-up window. The customers can also tick notify me by email option for receiving the notification email when the question is answered.
In addition to that, the customers can also upload attachments (all file types except PHP scripts) while they enter details of the question they wish to ask.
The maximum file size should be 5MB.
The customers need to fill in the following details for the following fields:
- Name: The customers need to add their names against this field.
- Email: The email address of the customer.
- Question: Question that the customers wish to raise.
Questions Details: Details associated with the question that the customer raises.
Verification Code: Verification through the reCAPTCHA code.
Attachment: The customer can even add attachments associated with the question.
Condition 2 – When Login is Not Required
The admin has set the option Login required to place question as No, then the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
Condition 1 – When Login is Required
If the admin has set the option Login required to place answer as Yes, the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
After logging into the store, the customers need to submit the following information.
Condition 2 – When Login is Not Required
The admin has set the option Login required to place answer as No, then the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
Thank you for viewing this blog, in case you need any further information, please create a support ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x