Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer allows the customers to ask questions for the particular product. Multiple answers can be submitted for a question.
The customers can also answer the questions. Using this module sellers can approve or disapprove any particular question or answer for their products. There is no need for admin approval for the seller’s answer.
Please Note – This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed the first WebKul Opencart Marketplace Module.
1. This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
2. Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
- Show product question and answer on the seller profile page.
- Google reCAPTCHA verification is included.
- Provide number for pagination start.
- Set questions order – newer to older or older to newer.
- Show or hide question placed date.
- Also, Show or hide author information who has placed questions.
- Login required to place question – yes/no.
- Auto approve question – yes/no.
- Set answers order – newer to older or older to newer.
- Show/hide the answer placed to date.
- Also, show/hide author information who has answered.
- Login required to place the answer to any question – yes/no.
- Auto approve answer – yes/no.
- Mail to admin when a question is put up.
- Also, mail to admin when an answer is placed.
- Mail to the customer when he/she put up a question.
- Also, mail to the customer when his/her question is answered.
- Mail to seller when a question is put up.
- Also, mail to the seller when an answer is placed.
- The customer can like or dislike the answers.
- Admin can view the customer names who have liked the answers.
- Questions search option is present.
- Seller can approve and disapprove of questions and answers for their products.
- Admin approval is not required for submitting an answer by a seller.
- The Admin can approve or disapprove the customer question and answer.
- Users can see the author name of the question and answer including date.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology-based era where everything is simplified even online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owners to have a shopping app for providing a more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have an Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- The Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- The Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- The customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- A user can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on the map.
Installation of the Opencart Marketplace Product Question Answer module is very simple. You just need to move Admin and Catalog folder into Opencart root.
You can also install the Marketplace Product Question Answer module by uploading the zip and xml file through Extension Installer.
After uploading the file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on the refresh field.
Also, after that in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose select all for both Access and Modify Permission and save it.
After that under Extension > Module, install the Marketplace Product Question Answer module like this way.
As this Marketplace module supports multiple languages so this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation
How to get reCAPTCHA credentials
The Opencart Product Question Answers has a reCAPTCHA feature for verification.
In order to use this feature, the admin needs to get the API credentials by visiting the following link – https://www.google.com/recaptcha/
Click Get reCAPTCHA button.
Now, select reCAPTCHA V2 type, enter the Domain name of your website, Accept the Terms of service, and click Register button.
Now click the Edit button for doing the module configuration.
After clicking on the Edit option below page will be open. Here admin can enable or disable the module with many fields. Like Show module on the Profile page, Question & Answer pagination count, Show question & Answer date etc.
Here you can also configure the email notifications settings for the customers, sellers, and the admin.
After the successful installation of the module, Admin can find a new tab under Marketplace > Question Answers.
View All Questions
Admin can see Question and manage those questions under Marketplace > Question Answers. Admin can approve or disapprove the particular question using the thumbs up (green) and thumbs down (red) buttons.
After clicking on ‘See Answer‘ button, Admin can view all the answers to the question. The admin can also submit a new answer or delete an existing answer.
View Liked Customers
The admin can click the blue icon as visible in the screenshot for viewing the customers’ names who have liked the answer.
At the front end, the sellers can see questions for their products under “View Questions”. The seller can approve or disapprove the questions and answers. The sellers can only approve or disapprove their own product’s questions and answers.
Answering a question
When the seller will click on Answer button, the pop-up answer box will appear for answering that question.
Admin approval is not required for seller’s answer. They are approved by default.
Product Question & Answer on Seller Profile
The customers can also ask and view questions and answers of a particular seller under “Seller Profile Page”.
Visit the Product Page
From the seller profile page, the customers can visit the product page for which the question has been asked.
Also, the customers can ask a new question for the same product by clicking the ‘Ask Question’ button. The customer will be redirected to the same product page.
On the product page, the new tab will appear Ask Question. Here the customers can view all the approved questions and their answers. The customer can click Ask Question button to submit a new question.
For answering a question, the customers can click the ‘A‘ button. The customers can like or dislike the answer and view the count.
If there are too many questions, the customers can also search for the question.
Condition 1 – When Login is Required
If the admin has set the option Login required to place question as Yes, the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
After logging into the store, the customers will see the following pop-up window. The customers can also tick notify me by email..option for receiving the notification email when the question is answered.
Condition 2 – When Login is Not Required
If the admin has set the option Login required to place question as No, the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
Condition 1 – When Login is Required
If the admin has set the option Login required to place answer as Yes, the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
After logging into the store, the customers need to submit the following information.
Condition 2 – When Login is Not Required
If the admin has set the option Login required to place answer as No, the customers who are not logged in will see the following pop-up window.
Thank you for viewing this blog, in case you need any further information, please create a support ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x