Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment is the best payment solution for the marketplace. Using this marketplace add-on, the vendors and the admin can receive payments from the customers. The admin can also use Adyen Payment integration for processing the vendor payouts.
Even, the admin can refund the amount of the customer using Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment.
1. This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
Opencart Company ? Read More
2. Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
- Accept credit cards that Adyen supports
- Used Adyen client-side encryption for payment processing
- The admin can enable or disable the module on the frontend
- All the payment is first authorized then captured later when an invoice is created either by admin or seller
- Once captured and order complete seller can request for payout
- The payout can be requested for all the completed orders or specific orders
- A seller can add IBAN details to request a payout
- The seller can delete IBAN details.
- The admin can add bank details for the seller.
- Request a payout for a specific seller.
- Accept or decline payout request
Installation of Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment is easy. In the wk_adyen.ocmod.xml file, the admin will find the folders namely admin, catalog, image, and ocmod.
The admin needs to upload admin, catalog, image folders to the root directory of the website.
The admin can install the Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment module by uploading the wk_adyen.ocmod.xml file through Extension> Extension Installer> Upload> Continue
After the upload is completed, the admin can log in and go to Extensions> Modification then click on refresh field.
Now, in the admin panel go to System> Users> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and select all for both Access then Modify Permission then save it.
After that under Extensions > Payments install the Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment Module as shown in the image below. The admin can install/ uninstall or edit this module.
As this Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment module supports multiple languages so this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation
Create an account at adyen payment gateway
In order to get the API of Adyen please create an account at Adyen payment gateway.
Admin can create/signup to their accounts from the following link https://www.adyen.com/home/discover/test-account-signup#form
Admin can log in to their accounts from here-
- For test purpose– https://ca-test.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
- For live purpose- https://ca-live.adyen.com/ca/ca/login.shtml
Furthermore, the admin can get a username and password by navigating to- Account>Users.
The admin can view the list of Webservices which can be entered in the configuration. A new user account can also be created by clicking and filling the details from the Add new user button.
Now the admin can get the username, password and other credential details from the user account. These details are used to configure the adyen payment module.
add user list
The new user can be listed from the User List. To add a new user navigate to account> users> add new account
These users details are required for sending payout request and for canceling or confirming payout from the admin backend.
Here, the admin can fill the required details accordingly.
Skins for the payment pages
To configure the module from the backend the admin can generate new skins and HMAC keys as shown in the image below by navigating to Account > Skins > Create a new skin then fill the required details.
Here, the admin can generate the HMAC keys for testing and as well as for live platform.
These details are required to configure the module from the back-end.
The admin can configure the module from the back end to show the payment gateway at the time of check-out for the customers.
To run this module there should be Adyen library installed on the server otherwise it will show the Warning in the module-
To install the Adyen library on the server, run the command- composer require adyen/php-api-library
Now it will not show any warning in the module.
Now, To configure this module the admin can navigate to- Extensions> Extensions> Choose the extension type> Payments> Select marketplace Adyen payment
Here, the admin can-
- Status: The admin can enable or disable the module from the backend
- Payment Method Title: The admin can enter the title for the payment method which will be shown at the front end during the checkout
- Total: The admin can set the total amount for the use of this payment method
- Website Mode: The admin can select the website to run this module. The admin can select Live or Test website to test the module first
- Merchant Account: The admin can enter the account number of the merchant provided by the Adyen
- Username: Here, the admin enters the merchant username provided by the Adyen for the Adyen Merchant Account
- Password: Enter the Password for the Adyen merchant Account provided by the Adyen
- Payment Through HPP: If enabled then the customer will be redirected to the Adyen Payment Hosted payment page at the time of payment.
- Client Encryption Key: The admin enter the Client encryption key provided by the Adyen
- Geo Zone: The admin select the Geo Zone for which the admin wants to enable the module
- Sort Order: Sort the order for the module to show in the front end payment methods.
In the payout configuration, the admin can-
- Allow Seller To Send Payout Request: If enabled, this will allow the sellers to send payout request to the admin
- Maximum Amount To Send Payout Request: Here, the admin set the maximum payout limit for the seller
- Seller Can Delete The bank Details: If enabled the seller can delete the bank details
Admin Bank Details:
- Merchant IBAN(Account Number): Here the admin can enter the merchant IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
- Bank Name: The admin enter the bank name here
- Country: Enter the name of the IBAN country for which the merchant has the account
Details For Sending Payout Request:
- Username: Here the admin enters the username as provided by the Adyen in account details i.e. storepayout@company.[account code]
- Password: Enter the password of the account
Details For Payout Cancelling Or Confirming:
- Username: Enter the details of the username provided by Adyen
- Password: Enter the password for the account
In the order status section, the admin can set the status of the orders-
- Default Order Status: Here the admin can set the status of the orders from this section. The admin can select the Default Order Status from the list
- Refund Order Status: The admin can set the status for the refunded order accordingly
- Cancel Order Status: The admin can select the status for the cancel order from the list.
From the admin panel, the admin can manage the Adyen module by navigating to Marketplace> Adyen Management
- Seller’s Bank Details
- Payout Requests
Seller’s Bank Details: In this section, the admin can manage the seller’s bank details. The admin can add/ remove or edit the seller’s bank details.
By clicking on Add New Bank Details the admin can add new bank details of the seller or by clicking on the delete button the admin can also delete the seller’s bank details from the seller list.
Even the admin can edit or view the details of the bank of any seller from the action section. To add new bank detail of the seller the admin can click on the add new bank detail button then add the details as required-
Here, the admin can select the seller then fill the required details for the seller-
- IBAN Account Number- Enter the IBAN Account Number of the seller
- Bank Name- Enter the name of the bank of the seller
- Bank Owner Name- Enter the name of the owner of the bank
- Country of the Bank- Enter the country of the bank
Payout Request– Here, the admin can check, approve, decline or add new payout request for the seller.
The admin can click on the See details button to view the details of the payout-
Now the customer can check-out the products with the Adyen payment gateway. For this, the customer has to add the product to the cart-
Now, after adding the product to the cart, the customer can select the shipping method, enter the shipping address then process to checkout
Now on the checkout page, the customer has an option for the payment for which the customer can select the Adyen payment gateway to place the order-
Here, the customer can enter the card details to complete the order. After that, the order will be placed successfully-
Manage and processing the order
After payment is successful the admin can manage the order in the Sales> Orders
Here the admin can view the order details, history of the order, additional detail of the order, and marketplace Adyen payment order detail.
The admin can manage the status of the order, print the invoice, notify the customer, then enter the comment accordingly.
The admin can manage the order from the Add Order History. Here, the admin can change the Order Status accordingly.
From here the admin can generate the invoice, print shipping list, then refund the amount of the order to the customer from the “Marketplace Adyen Payment” in Orders.
after refunding the amount, the status of the order will be updated automatically to refunded as shown in the image above-
The customer can also see the status of the order. The customer can navigate to My account> View Your Order History> View Order
Here, the customer will be able to see the status of the order.
The seller can also add the bank details then request for the Payout using the module.
Here, the seller can-
- Add the Bank Details– The seller can add the IBAN details for the Adyen by clicking on the Add IBAN Number as shown in the image above-
After that, the seller has to fill the required IBAN details for the Adyen Payout as shown in the image above-
Here, the seller need to fill the details-
- IBAN Account Number
- Bank Name
- Owner Name of the Bank
- Bank Country
- Payout Request– Here, the seller can request for a payout from the admin. By clicking on the Add New Request For Payout the seller can request for the new payout from the admin as shown in the image above-
Now after clicking on Add New Request For Payout, the seller needs to fill the Account Number and Amount.
That’s all for the Opencart Marketplace Adyen Payment. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x