The Opencart Image Watermark extension allows the admin to add a watermark to the product images in the OpenCart store.
The use of an Image Watermark on store pictures helps store owners to prevent their product photographs from being used without permission.
Check a brief overview of the plugin working –
- The admin enable/disable the module
- The admin can upload the watermark image and add the text watermark
- Options for the admin to adjust the color, font, rotation, position, transparency, and size of the text watermark.
- The admin can add Image watermark to multiple stores.
- The extension supports Multi Lingual language.
- The admin can adjust the rotation, position, transparency, and size of the Image Watermark
- The admin can choose watermark for all products/particular product
The installation of Opencart Image Watermark Extension for Opencart is very simple. First, extract the downloaded zip file. Secondaly, open the correct Opencart Version Folder. According to Opencart Version installed in your system.
Most importantly, upload the admin, fonts, folder in the Opencart root directory.
now. Read More
Once you have uploaded the file then login to admin then go to Extensions –> Extension Installer then upload the XML file. The XML file can be found within the ocmod folder.
After uploading the zip file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on the refresh field.
After that in the Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and select all for both Access and Modify Permission then save it.
Now, under Extension -> Modules install the Webkul Image WaterMark like this.
Afterward installing the extension, we need to configure it.
The admin can configure from Extensions->Extensions.
Here we need to choose the extension type as Modules and scroll down to find the Webkul Image WaterMark.
Here, we need to click on the edit button under the Action tab.
The admin can set preferences as per the choice.
- Status- The admin can Enabled/Disabled the extension.
- Store- The admin can select the store for which they want to use this extension.
- Watermark Image/Text- Here, the admin can add a watermark as an image as well as text.
For Image, the admin needs to upload the image under the watermark Image section as shown above.
Secondly, the admin has different options for a text.
- Watermark Text- The admin can set text for two different languages as the module is multi lingual which means it supports multi-languages.
- Font Family- The admin can choose a font for the text.
- Font Size- Here, the admin can set the font size for the text.
- Watermark Text Color- The admin can set colors for the text.
- Rotate Watermark- The admin can rotate the watermark.
- Opacity/Transparency- The admin can set transparency.
- Watermark Position- Here, the admin can set the position.
- Watermark Maxsize- The admin can set the max size for the watermark.
- The WaterMark for- The admin can set waterMark for All Products/Particular Product.
Note- In general, the Module configuration will work for All Products.
For Particular Product
However, for a Particular Product, the admin will move to Catalog-> Products
Afterward, the product list will appear.
Furthermore, the admin will have to click on Edit under the Action tab.
Under the Watermark tab, the admin can add a watermark to the product individually.
Webkul Image WaterMark- Customer End
The watermark will be displayed at the customer end.
The customer will see a watermark on the images in the store.
In conclusion, that’s all for the Opencart Image Watermark extension still facing any issues, feel free to connect with us and let us know your views to make the module better at OpenCart Helpdesk. You can also check other OpenCart Extensions.
Current Product Version - 184.108.40.206
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x