Opencart Country Wise Shipping module enables the admin to configure impact price on the shipping method according to a Country and their respective Zones. For this, the admin will set shipping prices as per the product weight for the respective countries. The buyer can view the variation in the shipping amount of the shipping method according to their delivery address.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- The admin can set shipping price for their shipping method.
- The admin can define Shipping rule for the products according to a country and their respective zone.
- The admin can set shipping amount as per the product weight range.
- The buyer can view the shipping price according to their delivery address and the product weight.
Admin will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. You need to transfer the admin & catalog folders into the Opencart root directory on the server as shown below.
Now, you will navigate to Extension Installer and upload the file cwshipping.ocmod.xml which you will find inside the ocmod folder.
Opencart Company ? Read More
Now navigate to ->Extensions->Modifications and click refresh on the top right-hand side as shown below.
After the above step, the admin needs to navigate to System->Users->User Groups->Administrator(Click the edit button). Now, select all for “Access Permission” and “Modify Permission” and then tap the save button.
Post successful installation the admin can navigate to Extension>extension, here on extension page admin can choose extension type as Shipping.Then from the list, Country Wise Shipping can be edited
On clicking the edit button admin will land to Country wise shipping page where there are two tabs –
- Status – In order to show the shipping method at the time of checkout, the method must be enabled.
- Title – This is the name of the method which will be shown at the time of checkout.
- Error Message – If the method is not available for the particular country.
- Apply Minimum Shipping Cost – If admin wishes to enable minimum cost if the shipping cost is not available for a country.
- Minimum Shipping Cost – This would be applicable if the above condition is Yes.If admin creates the rule and no cost is defined in that rule then this cost will be picked at the time of checkout.
- Weight Class – This is the weight class which will be considered when we create the shipping rule.
- Tax Class – This is the tax which applied to shipping amount for country wise shipping method.
- Sort Order – Order of selecting shipping method at the time of checkout.
- Shipping Label
Here, the admin will be able to set up the shipping label, and to do so, the admin will –
- Enable the Shipping label by choosing the Enable option
- Choose the Logo that is visible on the shipping label
- Set the Length and Width of the shipping logo
Lastly, tap the Save button to save the configuration.
Addition of Country Wise Shipping Rule
Admin can navigate to Country wise shipping, from here he/she can edit the Country Wise Shipping List. The admin can –
- Add New Shipping Rule
- Edit existing rule
- View existing rule
- Delete the rules
- Filter the shipping rules according to country, zone, and carrier name
Here, the admin can enter the details of the shipping methods.
- Carrier Name- The name shown at the time of checkout for the shipping method.
- Select Country- Country Name for which we wish to enable the shipping rule.
- Zone- Zone of the country for which the rule is applicable.
- Weight range and Shipping Cost- Here admin can define the rule by stating the weight range of the order and their respective price charged for the same. The weight class here would be same as that mentioned in the admin configuration.
Please Note– Here, in order to enter the zone you need to select the Country.
The customer can see the shipping rule at the time of checkout the shipping rule is applicable to the delivery address of the customer.
After providing the delivery address the customer can select the Shipping Method as Country Wise Shipping method.
On Confirm Order, the customer can see the total amount of the product along with the Shipping amount added to it.
- Italian carrier Service– This is the name of the carrier as given by admin while creating shipping rule.
- Country Wise Shipping– This name of Shipping method.
The Customer can view the Shipping method of the order in Order History(My Account>Order History).
Generate Shipping Label:
After the order has been place, the admin can generate the shipping label by navigating through Sales->Orders and tap on the View button for the respective order that is placed using the Countrywise Shipping method.
This brings up the order details and the admin can see a Shipping Label button at the top side.
Tapping that up generates the shipping label for the respective order. Here, the admin can see the logo that was added from the backend configuration settings for the module. For each order, the respective logo is attached to that particular shipping slip.
That’s all for the Opencart Country Wise Shipping module, for any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x.
Leave a Comment