Opencart ChatGPT extension integrates ChatGPT AI into your Opencart e-commerce platform. It will help to create short and long descriptions for any product based on the product name.
Opencart ChatGPT AI provides a separate panel for the admin to ask queries instantly. It helps in handling common inquiries automatically and increases efficiency by reducing the workload for the admin.
ChatGPT and LLM in e-commerce can play a very important role in online businesses.
Note: As chatGPT provides a trial for a limited period few functionalities might not work on the demo, Kindly use your own credentials to check the demo of this add-on.
Check the below video to understand the workflow and use case in detail for this extension:
now. Find out More
- It helps the admin with typo error correction all over the admin panel.
- It also provides a separate panel for the admin to ask rapid questions.
- Opencart Chat GPT AI also helps in email template creation.
- Generate the data for the products and categories.
- The admin can also change the color of the admin chatbot text, chatbot reply text, background, send message icon, clear chat icon, etc.
Installation and Configuration: Opencart ChatGPT AI Extension
When you download the extension, you will get a zip file. First, you have to extract that zip file, after that, open the correct Opencart Version Folder. According to Opencart Version installed in your system. Then also upload admin, system, and composer.json to the Opencart root directory.
After uploading the files also run the following commands in the terminal for installing the composer.json file.
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
- php composer.phar require orhanerday/open-ai
Once you have uploaded the file then login to admin then go to Extensions –> Installer then upload the ocmod.zip file. The ocmod.zip file can be found within the ocmod folder.
After uploading the ocmod.zip file, go to Extensions>Modifications. Now click the Refresh button visible at the right-up corner of the screen.
After that, go to System>Users>Usergroups. Checkmark the permission and save it.
Navigate to Extensions>Extensions>Modules. Findlink section Opencart ChatGPT from the list. Click the Install button as visible in the screenshot below.
This module also supports multiple languages, please click here to read about Opencart language installation and translation.
How to Get API Credentials
First, you have to Signup and log in to the ChatGPT website to generate the API secret keys.
Now the user will have to click on the Personal in the top-right corner and a popup will appear. The user will click on the View API Keys option.
A window will open and a button Create New Secret Key will be visible at the bottom of existing APIs.
After that, you have to give the name of the secret key that you are going to generate and proceed further by clicking Create Secret Key.
After clicking Create Secret Key you will get your secret key.
Then you have to open the module configuration by clicking Extension>Extensions> Module>Webkul ChatGPT. First, enable the extension then copy the Secret Key in API key section and click on the save button.
- Status: From the drop-down list the admin can enable or disable the module.
- API Key: The Admin has to enter the secret key generated on the ChatGPT link.
- Allow Chatbot User Group: Admin can select the user groups to whom to give access.
- Disallow Chatbot Pages: By this admin can decide the page on which the chatbot will be visible or not.
- Chatbot Placeholder: Enter the chatbot placeholder text.
- Chatbot Background: By using this, the admin can change the background color of the chatbot.
- Chatbot Admin Message Background: Admin can change the text message background color.
- Chatbot Admin Message Text Color: By using this, the admin can change the text color of dmin message text.
- Chatbot Response Message Background: This is to change the message background color of response messages.
- Chatbot ChatGPT Text Color: This changes the text color of the ChatGPT response message.
- Chatbot Send Message Icon: This will change the color of send button.
- Chatbot Clear Chat Icon: This will change the color of the refresh or clear chat button.
Generate Data Using Opencart ChatGPT AI Extension
Using this extension, ChatGPT can generate data for new products by clicking Catalog>Products> Create new products by clicking + sign as shown below.
After clicking on the plus(+)sign, you have to enter the product name and click on Fill content for the content or click on Check the content for Spelling errors in the content.
At the time of creating the product, this module helps the admin generate data without any extra effort. We can also create meta tag titles, meta tag descriptions, meta tag keywords, and product tags from ChatGPT.
Note: We can also generate the data for categories.
Generate a Mail Template
This extension helps the admin to create mail templates. By doing so, the admin can generate bulk email content in a few seconds. For creating the mail template, navigate to Marketing> Mail.
Separate ChatGPT Panel for Admin
Opencart ChatGPT AI extension provides a separate ChatGPT Panel for the admin to get all answers for the queries with a single click. As the customer uses ChatGPT for resolving their queries same as this module allows the admin to use ChatGPT for resolving the queries.
That’s all for the Opencart ChatGPT AI extension. However, if you still have any questions regarding the OpenCart extensions please create a support ticket by clicking Webkul Support System or send an email to [email protected]
Moreover, you can contact us if you are looking for an OpenCart development company for OpenCart website development.
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - 3.x.x.x