Odoo Website Social Share: Make your products reach millions of customers!!
Every day there are over 500 million Tweets, 4.5 billion posts on Facebook, and 95 million data uploaded on other social media platforms. Odoo Website social share by Webkul allows you to share your website content (page, posts, image, media) on major social platforms like Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, and Digg.
Posting your content can definitely help you to popularize your products in between people. With this module, you can make your products reach a huge number of customers present on these social media platforms. This can attract a large no. of customers towards your website and in result can help you make more than your expected profits.
- The Website Social Share module allows the customer to share the product on the social network platform.
- The module increases the social reach of the products present on the website.
- You can add or remove the social media platforms from the Odoo backend.
- It enables customers to share your products on their social media platforms.
- The customer can copy the product link page in one click.
- Currently the module provides 17 social media platforms to share products.
- A requested media platform can be implemented.
- You can make your website products reach to huge no. of customers with several social media platforms.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘social_sharing’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘social_sharing’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, visit the Odoo website app from the backend.
- Click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons‘ tab.
- Under Social Media Sharing Tab, click on the ‘Configuration’ button beside Website: Social Sharing Option.
- A window will open as shown in the screenshot below. Admin can add or remove Social Sharing Platform as per his need. Different colors can also be added to the social media platforms.
- Visit the front end of the Odoo website. Click on the ‘Shop‘ button.
- Visit the product page of any product as shown below.
- Click on various options to share products on the various social media platform. By hovering on the arrow, all available social share icon will appear on the screen.
- A pop arises through which the customer can share the product on other social media platforms. Feedback on the particular product can be shared.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0