Display Your Total Sales Count Using Odoo Website Sales Count!!
Displaying total sales count on the website helps the user in decision making in order to make the purchase. It motivates the customer to purchase the product
Total sales count on the website attracts the customer towards the product which in turn directly boosts the total sales of the website.
If you wish to share your product sales count on Odoo website, now it is possible to share your total number of sales for the product with the help of our module Odoo Website Sales Count.
Odoo Website Sales Count help you to enable or disable the Sales count on your website Shop page as well as on the product page. Moreover, you can also set default sales count for the product and shop page.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- By displaying the number of products sold, the Odoo website sales count promotes your e-commerce.
- The module allows you to keep track of the products you sell.
- You can set a product’s default sales count globally or by product.
- You can also use the module to enable or disable the Sales Count on the website of your choice.
- When you enable the sales count, the total number of products sold from your Odoo website will be displayed.
- Set customizable messages to be displayed on Website.
- Display the number of products sold both on Shop and Product pages
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_sales_count’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_sales_count’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module. And Go to Website>> Webkul Website Addons.
2. In Webkul Website Addons, go to Website: Sale Count configuration.
3. Here you can Globally configure the sale count for your website.
4. You can also configure the sale count on product individually, by going to Product>> Sales >> Override Sale Count Config.
5. Once you enable the Override Sale Count and choose “Enable” in Show Sales Count. You will be able to add the Default Sales Count for that particular product.
6. As soon as the backend configuration for the Sale count is saved. The Sale Count for the product will be displayed on the Shop Page.
7. The Sale Count will be displayed on the Product Page as well.
8. The mobile and tab view for shop page and product page for Sale Count are here.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11