Wish to share your product sales count on Odoo website, now it is possible to share your total number of sales for the product with our module Odoo Website Sales Count.
Even if you are new to the market and wish to increase your product sales or not happy with your product sales to be shared on your web page. Here it is, we have this feature to display the default sales count for every product on your webpage. By publishing the total number of sales on the product page, a company can influence visitors to purchase the product by sharing default sales count. This display of default sales count values will promote the products and will increase its sales resulting in higher revenue generation.
- Promote your e-commerce by displaying the number of products sold.
- Keep the record of the products sold.
- Set the default sales count for a product globally or product wise.
- Enable or Disable the Sales Count on the website of your choice.
- Set customizable messages to be displayed on Website.
- Display the number of products sold both on Shop and Product pages.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the website_sales_count folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the website_sales_count key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
After the installation of the module, an admin needs to set the configuration of the module.
Admin can set default values for sales count and can also enable/disable sales count feature. Also, an admin can define the text that is to be displayed on the website.
An admin can also set the sales count per product by following this screenshot.
Here is the shop grid view from where a customer can see the sales count of each product.
Sales count will also be displayed on the product page. This will influence visitors to purchase the product.
Here is the preview for mobile and tab for the display of sales count.
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - ODOO 8/9/10/11