Request for callback is a simple form with the query to get in touch with the clients via request for call back. Odoo request for callback module helps the user to get engaged with their potential customer and clients at their defined time through call. This module can help the user by motivating their clients and allows you to always connect with their potential customers.
Odoo request for callback module basically use to manage customer pre-sales and post purchase queries. Every customers have lots of queries in their minds about their product, price, features of the product etc. ; this module helps you to tackle all these queries. This module helps you by generating lead, by collecting the email address and phone numbers of their clients. Therefore, this module is totally helpful for those users which are looking for to get totally engaged with their potential customers and clients.
- It facilitates you to add a request for a call back from on the website of Odoo.
- Use the feature to Generate leads or provide customer support for post-purchase queries via simple form.
- Simply drag-and-drop the snippet to add the request for call back form on the page.
- It can be added to any Odoo website page.
- Option For customers to add a preferred time for callback
- The time intervals can be configured in the backend.
- All the requests are stored in the Odoo backend.
- The admn can sort them out as new, pending and done
- Multi-website Compatible: you can choose a different set of settings for each of your Odoo websites.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Odoo_request_callback’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Odoo_request_callback’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo portal and go to the website module.
- Click on the manage callbacks tab and select callback requests menu.
- You can check all the requests for callback here in every state new, done and pending.
- Now, again go to the manage callbacks tab and select callback timings.
- Click on the create button and you can easily create time slots according to you which can be shown in the form.
- Create the time slot and then save.
- Now, again go to the manage callbacks tab and click on callback settings.
- User can edit default settings here according to himself.
- Disable show time and show date checkbox, by disabling these checkboxes time and date menu will automatically disappear from the request for callback form.
- Now, go to the website front end.
- You can check the time and date menu disappears from the request for callback form. Now, Click on the edit button of the website.
- Drag and Drop the call back snippet to add the request for the callback snippet on the page.
- Login as customer to the odoo website; and Fill the form of request for callback with name, mobile number, description and add time and date according to you at which time you are free to take call and then press the request callback button.
- There is notification of successful submission of request for the callback.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Odoo Company ? Read More
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13