A relevant set of the FAQ may prove to be an important element to your website.
Now with the help of our module Odoo Website Refer And Earn FAQ add FAQs that will be displayed on your homepage. Informing your website visitor in the right manner is an important addition for your website.
Using this module admin can add Refer and Earn FAQ to his websites.
Note: This module is dependent on Odoo Website Refer And Earn, so in order to use Odoo Website Refer And Earn FAQ module you need to purchase this module also.
- User view is elegant and user-friendly. With the help of this, any user can easily read the FAQ.
- Admin has the authority to active and inactive the corresponding answers for FAQs according to the requirements. Active:-Answers are visible to users. Inactive:-Answers are not visible to users.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the refer_and_earn_faq folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the refer_and_earn_faq key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Let us check the backend configuration from where you can create the FAQ to Refer and Earn homepage. Steps —–> Referral manager ——> Referral transaction request——>Refer and earn (FAQ)
You can make an (FAQ) active or inactive as per the requirement of the scheme launched.
This is how Frequently asked questions will be displayed on the website.
Refer and Earn Homepage View
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Version 9/ 10/ 11