Add Odoo Website Refer and Earn FAQ and boost your sale!
Odoo Website Refer and Earn FAQ will help tell your website visitor, how refer and earn can help them? They will only engage in refer and earn module if all their queries relating to them will be answered beforehand.
The referral program FAQ will let you answer all the questions about the module, which your website visitor might have. So answering them will benefit your business by increasing sales and earning their loyalty.
FAQs let you commute information to the visitor about the module and its benefit which they can avail.
Note: This module is entirely dependent on the Odoo Website Refer and Earn Module, so for using the Odoo website refer and earn FAQ you will require to purchase it as well.
Here you can check out the list of all the features to which the Odoo website refer and earn FAQ modules.
- Elegant and user-friendly layout. This helps users to read FAQs more efficiently.
- Admin has the authority to active or inactive any Answer. Active: Visible to the visitor. Inactive: Invisible to visitors.
- The admin can add or edit FAQs efficiently without any hassle.
- Admin can organize and sort the FAQs.
1.) Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘refer_and_earn_faq’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘refer_and_earn_faq’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
After Installing the Odoo Website Refer and Earn FAQ you need to configure it on your website admin and have to add FAQ as per your need.
1. Open the Website Admin and go to the ‘Referral Manager’ section and choose the ‘Homepage FAQ’ from the ‘Referral Transaction Request’.
2. Now click ‘Create’ if you want to create a new FAQ and add the desired question and its answer as shown in the image below.
3. Click save after creating a question to enter it into the FAQ database. Additionally, you can active or inactive a question by the checkbox next to them.
You can check the entered FAQ on your website by following the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the website and navigate to the bottom of it and click ‘Refer and Earn’ to open the referral page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see all the FAQs which you have added to the website.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12