Set Position of the Carousels With Odoo Website Redefine Multi Images Position!
Changing the Visual representation on the website helps you in giving an attractive touch to the products which also somehow attracts the customers. In order to implement this, your E-commerce needs to be more flexible so that you will be able to arrange and change the position of the product images carousel. Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website Redefine Multi Images Position’ that helps you to set the different tones of product images on your website.
This module ‘Odoo Website Redefine Multi Images Position’ adds the functionality to set the position of the carousels to left, right, top, or bottom on the product page on the Odoo website. It also enables you to select the layout of the multi-images tab with just one click from the backend. As a result, the product carousel will be displayed as per the chosen position centered around the current product image.
- The module adds the functionality to change the layout of the multi-images of products.
- The user can set the position of a multi-image carousel on the product page.
- The position can be set to the left, right, up, or down position by the user.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_redefine_multi_images_position’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_redefine_multi_images_position’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Website Settings’ and set ‘Multi-Images Position’; You can set Multi-Image carousel Position to Left, Right, Top and Bottom.
- Multi Images carousels position on Left.
- Images carousel position on Right.
- Multi-Images Position on Top.
- Multi-Images Position on Bottom.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11