Seasonal shopping ends up to be a volume shopping for the customers. Speeding the process to add and distinguish the product can save customers’ time and also reduce shopping cart abandonment. Odoo Quick order list blend in quick order feature in the Odoo website for this task. The Quick order menu allows the customers to quickly place bulk orders on Odoo Website. The customers can rapidly add the products in the required quantity to the cart.
Search the products with the search bar, click-add to the Quick order list, move them to the shopping list, proceed with the checkout and Done!. Do everything without bothering to open each product page to do so with Odoo Website Quick order Module.
Moreover, the customers can reorder the entire previous quick order with a click. Or better add the products to the shopping list again.
- The registered Odoo website Customers can order products in bulk using quick order menu.
- The quick order menu displays the products in the list-view for faster product navigation and selection. It allows the customers to quickly place bulk orders on Odoo Website
- The customers can use the search bar in quick order menu to quickly look for desired products on the website.
- The customers can create multiple shopping lists and add products to them.
- The quick order list and the quantity of an added product are saved in the customer’s account. The data does not get reset after logging out so the Odoo website customers can resume where they left off in the last session.
- Bulk add the products to the shopping list, add the quantities required and then put them in the cart.
- Once a product is added to the bulk shopping list, it is removed from the product list in Quick order menu to ease product search for the customers.
- The customers can reorder the entire shopping list with one click.
- The admin can view all the orders and saved shopping lists in the Odoo backend by activating the developer mode.
1. Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2. Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘quick_order’.
3. Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4. Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5. Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6. In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘quick_order’.
7. You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Adding the Products Using Quick Order Menu
1. Open the Odoo website and log into the website account as a customer.
2. Next, click on the tab- ‘Quick Order’ on the top right corner of the page.
3. On the page that opens, the products are displayed in the list view.
4. You can also search for the desired products in the search bar.
5. Click on any product to add it to the quick Order List. Once a product is added to the Quick Order List it is removed from the product list.
6. If a product has variants, a pop-up appears to allow choosing the variant of customer’s choice.
7. The quantity of product needed to order can be managed in the Quick Order List.
8. Once all the products are added to the Quick Order List in the desired quantities, click on the tab- ‘Add to Shopping list’ to add the products to the shopping list. From the shopping list, you can directly place the bulk order for the added products.
9. You can also create a new shopping list by tapping on ‘Create New shopping list’ tab.
10. The quick order list is cleared after the products are added to the shopping list.
Placing bulk Order on Odoo Website From The Shopping List
11. Next, click on the tab Shopping lIst on the top right corner to view all the shopping lists present in the account.
12. Click on ‘Create Order’ tab to place bulk orders on Odoo website with all the products present in the shopping list.
13. Proceed with the checkout steps to place an order on the Odoo website.
14. Now, click on the name on the account (top right corner) then on ‘My Account’.
15. Tap ‘Quick orders’ to view all the Quick orders placed from the respective account.
16. You can choose to replace the order by clicking on the ‘Reorder’ tab.
17. Or you can recreate the shopping list again with all the products by clicking on ‘Add to Shopping LIst’.
Was this article helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.2.4
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11