Odoo website quick order, expand your business with bulk selling.
Odoo Website Quick Order- Customers want quick access and ordering when they want to buy products in bulk, especially B2B users. And if the website takes a lot of time and effort then they are likely to abandon the cart mid-way.
Customers, especially when they want to buy in bulk, need quick access so they can easily see and choose the required products. Also, this solution should let them create a list from where they can buy the same product(s) again in the future.
Odoo Website Quick Order solves this problem. The module offers customers a listicle view of the product by which they can add the required quantity of the product to the wishlist. Additionally, it lets them create a shopping list from where users can buy the same products in the future.
Odoo website quick order offers you the following features.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Promote quick orders and boost sales.
- Helps in placing bulk orders from the website.
- A separate page on the website for B2B customers.
- Listicle view for easy navigation and access.
- Search bar to look for a product by the name or initials.
- Auto-save the bulk order list even when the user logs out.
- Customers can add, view, edit, and delete shopping lists. Further, they can remove products as well.
- Customers can re-order the entire list whenever they want.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘quick_order’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘quick_order’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Go to your website, log in as a customer and click the ‘Quick Order’ option on the top navigation bar.
2. On the newly opened page, you will get a listicle view of all the products. Click on the ‘Search Bar’ to search for a product. Also, you can click on the ‘Plus’ button to add that particular product to the wish list.
3. After clicking the ‘Plus’ button, the product will appear on the right side of the page. And you can add the desired quantity from the ‘Plus or Minus’ button. Similarly, remove the product through the ‘Remove’ option.
4. When done adding all the products click the ‘Add to Shopping List’ dropdown and ‘Create New Shopping List’ option.
5. In the popup box, fill in the name of the shopping list and click the ‘Submit’ button to create a shopping list.
6. On the next page, re-check your order and make changes as required and choose any of the following, either ‘Create Order’ or ‘Delete List’.
7. Clicking ‘Create Order’ will redirect you to the next page. Here, you have to verify the order and then click ‘Process Checkout’ after verifying.
8. Now click the ‘Pay Now’ option on the next page and make the payment.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.2.4
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11