Easy way to upload proof of payment in Odoo Website!
Proof of payment is a complete evidence of successful payments. Proof of payment works as the payment tool between buyer and the seller that the transaction is been done from the buyers’s end. This can be in any form receipt, pdf, screenshot etc. There are always the receipt generated during every wire transfer so that Customers can upload evidence of payment to the vendor’s portal to save precious time for both themselves and Admin. This helps to built the trustworthy relationship between customer and seller.
If you have Odoo website then Odoo website proof of payment becomes the beneficial tool for you and your customers. In the Odoo website proof of payment attachment module the attached receipt is in the form of png or pdf format only. The payment receipt is attached after placing the order on the website by the customer for the odoo admin. Odoo website proof of payment attachment module allows you to get the proof of payment for manual transfers instantly so that you can provide the services to the customer within short period of time.When payment is made by wire transfer, the consumer has the option of adding the payment receipt as proof of purchase to the Odoo Website using the My Account Section or Payment Checkout tab.
- Facilitates the customers to add proof of payment for Odoo website orders.
- Odoo proof of payment can be a pdf or png format file.
- The option becomes available for all the manual transfer payment methods enabled on the website.
- Alternatively he can go to ‘My account’ and attach the proof of payment in the orders section.
- The admin can view the Odoo payment proof attachment in customer’s order in the backend.
- The record is entered into the Odoo chatter as well.
- The Manager can display the Odoo proof of payment attachment in the customers order in the backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘order_payment_proof_attachment’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘order_payment_proof_attachment’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the Odoo database to go to the ‘Website’ module. Go to Website>> Go to Website>>Shop page.
- Once you reach the ‘Shop’ Page of Website proceed to make a Purchase for a Product available in ‘Shop’ Page. Once you select the Product, Click on the ‘Process Checkout’ button to checkout and make payment.
- As you click on ‘Process Checkout’ you will be redirected to the Payment Page. Choose your Payment Method and click on the ‘Pay Now’ button to make the payment.
- Once you make the Payment for your order you will be redirected to the page where you can add the Attachment proof for your payment. Click on ‘Choose File’ to upload the payment proof attachment with the order.
- As soon as you upload the payment Proof attachment click on the ‘Upload’ button to upload the attachment with the order.
- A message will be reflected as soon as the Payment Proof Attachment is uploaded with order.
- You can also add Payment Proof Attachment just by going to My Account>> Quotations/ Sales order. Click on your Quotation or Sale Order with which you want to attach the Payment Proof.
- Once you click on your order with which you want to attach the payment proof. Click on the button ‘Click here to add Order Payment Receipt’ to add Payment Proof Attachment.
- A pop up will appear in which you need to attach the Payment Proof. Click on the ‘Upload’ button to upload the Payment Proof Attachment.
- Login as admin; You can view the Payment Proof Attachment in the backend. Go to the Odoo Backend ‘Website’ module.
- Go to Website>> Orders, In order to go to your order there you will see the Payment Proof Attachment.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.7
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12