Odoo Website Product Image Layers: let the customer have what they want!!!
Product customization will never be old-fashioned since customers love to get customized products.
Customers can customize personalized products to meet their specific wants and desires.
It is challenging to provide products based on the customer’s imagination. Odoo website product image layers allow your customers to customize their products efficiently.
As a result, visualizations are vital in the marketing industry. Odoo Website Product Image Layers let the customers buy desired expected goods.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
“Odoo Website Product Image Layers” enable you to display images based on a custom choice.
The photos are overlaid based on the choices made by the buyer.
- You can add multiple images on the product on the Odoo Website.
- The Module is compatible with Multiwebsite.
- The images are layered over another image to show variations.
- Customers can pick the image for the attributes for the layering in products.
- You can configure the product variant separately.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Product_image_layers.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the App menu and click ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Product_image_layers.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search results. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- After the installation, Navigate through ‘Website’ > ‘eCommerce’ > ‘Products.’ open any product.
- Under the Attribute and Variant tab, click on ‘Configure’ of the desired attribute or to create one.
- You can check all the images added for the attribute values. You can either configure any attribute or create a new one.
- Click on new and enter the details to make a new order from the odoo backend. Select ‘Add a Product’ to create an order.
- When you add a product to the order line, you can configure the added product and Layer of the image. Click Confirm to place your order.
- Login as a customer to the front end and select the configured product from the shop page. From here, you can pick any option and Layer the images according to your needs.
We hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at the UV Desk.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - odoo 17,16,15