Represent the product variations with their images in Odoo!
Product Customization can never go out of the trend as people always prefer to buy the product which is completely their choice. Personalized products are the products which customers can customize as per their needs and desires. Many times, it happens that what is in your imagination doesn’t match your expectations in real life.
Hence, visualizations play a crucial role; so, let your customers buy the product once it reaches their expectations.
Odoo Website Product Image Layers allows you to show the images as per the custom option selected by the customer. The images are layered on the basis of the selection made by your customer.
Suppose, you want to sell a mug which is available in different prints. In this case, you can add multiple images of the prints from the backend and customers can buy the mug with the print that suits his/her requirements and can see the image of mug with the desired print.
- You can add multiple images in Odoo Website.
- The Module is compatible with Multi-website.
- The images are layered over other image to show variations.
- Customers can pick the option and the image for the option will be layered in products.
- After purchasing Odoo Magento 1 connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Product_image_layers’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Product_image_layers’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the Website Module
2) Navigate the product and add a base image for the product; once done, click on the ‘Configure Variants‘ button
3) From here, you can select the attribute values and then add image as per the value selected.
4) You can check all the images added for the attribute values.
5) Click on the the order tabs and create a new order; now when you add a product in the order line; you can configure the product added and the image will be layered as per the option selected.
6) Login as a customer to the front end and select the configured product from the shop page
7) From here, you can select the option as you require and the image will be layered as per the option selected.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo Website Product Image Layers then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13