Odoo website Lazy Loading: Remove the boring pagination and optimize your website!!
Searching for a product by surfing the webpage again and again can be a pretty tiring task to perform. Like this, customers also get bored of searching for the product on the webpage which makes them leave the website without any purchase. To make product search easy, Odoo website lazy loading allows your customers to seamlessly scroll down the products without loading to the next page.
The Odoo Website Lazy Loading module lets your customers view all the products on the same page without any interruption of moving from page to page. As the customer will scroll down on the page, they will be able to scroll infinitely to see more products on the same page and can add them to their cart for purchase. As products are not loaded immediately, it will not reduce the loading speed of the webpage.
- You can allow your customers to scroll all the products on the same page.
- The customers can scroll through the products without moving from page to page.
- You can let your customers easily scroll down more products displayed on the website page.
- Since products are not loaded immediately, it does not reduce page loading speed.
- The module is mobile responsive too.
- You can choose from available options for scrolling (scroll, default, and button).
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_lazy_loading’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_lazy_loading’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s jump to the configuration of Odoo Website Lazy Loading.
- As soon as you install the module on your website, you can automatically view the infinite scrolling of the products on the website. Moreover, you can select scrolling from the available options (Default, Button, and Scroll).
- Further, the module follows the set configuration in the grid and list view.
- The end of the page will show a ‘Load More’ button when you select the ‘Button’ option.
- On selecting, the ‘Default’ option, you can see the ‘Pagination,’ which is the default Odoo Website view.
- You can scroll to the bottom of the page (to the first product) when you set the ‘Scroll’ option.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Website Store Locator
- Website Terms And Conditions
- Odoo Website Quote System
- Odoo Website Country Restriction
- Website Product Vote-Up/Down
- Odoo Website Loyalty Management
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14
Leave a Comment