Make the Product Invisible for Direct Sale Using Odoo Website Hidden Product!
Sometimes the online sellers need to hide some of the products from the shop page because of various reasons. The hidden products are not visible on the shop page. These products can only be accessed with specific product links/URL.
When the Product is out of stock, the admin can hide the product so that the customers can not see the products which are not available in the stock. Out-of-stock products directly affect the customer experience.
Some of the online shoppers want to provide the only request-based product view. ‘Odoo Website Hidden Product’ module helps you to hide some of the products from Odoo Website as per the requirement.
Products like optional products, service products, virtual products can be hidden using the ‘Odoo Website Hidden Product’ module.
Odoo Company ? Read More
These hidden products are available for sale using the direct product link. So, the user can only view these products on the cart page instead of the sales page.
- Using this module admin can hide products for direct sale on Odoo website.
- These hidden products are available for sale using the direct link instead of the shop page.
- Products like optional products, service products, virtual products can be hidden using this module.
- The user can only view these products on the cart page instead of the sales page.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘hidden_products’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘hidden_products’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Now, go to the Webkul Website Addons; tick the checkbox next to the Website: Hidden Product then click on the Configuration button to hide some products on the Odoo Website.
- Add the Products you want to hide on the Odoo Website by simply clicking on the Add a Line button the click on the Apply button to make the changes visible.
- Now, you can see that the hide products are not visible on the Odoo Website Shop page. You can also search the hidden product from search bar, the result found is negative; you will not get the product.
- The hidden products are accessible only through direct url/link.
Also, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 0.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9