Odoo Website Google Adsense: Make profits by just few clicks!!
Apart from being a good product out there, advertising is a great way to attract customers towards your website. Although it also helps to make extra money in addition to selling products online. Webkul offers Odoo Website Google Adsense that enables you to integrate Google Adsense into a website easily.
The module is the best way to generate revenues by displaying ads on your website. Publishers are paid when someone clicks on the Google ads on their site. The Google Adsense module helps you to make the profit by sponsoring the ads. Implementing the process of displaying ads on the website will make money.
- The Odoo website Adsense module enables you to integrate your website with Google Ads.
- The module provides easy to use interface
- Google Adsense enables you to manage your ads easily.
- It also displays multiple and different ads on the website.
- The Adsense Snippet is used to place google ads on the desired website page.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_google_adsense’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_google_adsense’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo website app backend.
- Click on ‘Webkul Website Addons‘ tab.
- Under the Product Management tab, click on the ‘Configuration‘ button beside the Google Adsense option.
- Here you can see the list of all the Google AdSense settings. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new Google Adsense setting.
- Fill all the relevant details like Ad sense client ID, no. of ads, demo link etc. and save it.
Another step is to create Google Adsense and display it on the website.
- Follow the path Configuration >> Google Adsense.
- Here you can see the list of all Google Adsense settings. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new setting.
- Fill all the relevant details to create Google Adsense. Mention ‘Website View‘ to specify the name of the page on which you want your ad to be displayed. The field name will also display the name of the website view page.
- Set the ‘Ad Position‘ of advertisement to display it on a website. Either use “Default Script” for displaying ads or write your own script for the advertisement.
- Visit the frontend of the Odoo website app and click on ‘Edit‘ button.
- You will see the list of snippets as shown in the screenshot below. Drag the snippet to the desired place you wish to place your add and click on the ‘Save‘ button.
- Adsense snippet feature is used to display the ads in the particular section of the page on a website.
- As a reuslt, you will be able to publish an add on your website.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0
Leave a Comment