Make a Personal Relationship with Customer by Using Odoo Website Debranding!
When your brand becomes more recognizable in the market, you need not to spend more on the advertisement. At this time, you can use the Debranding strategy to become less corporate and more personal.
Debranding is the process of de-corporatizing where a company removes its brand name and logo from its market collateral such as logo, website, packaging, and tagline. Keeping this in mind, Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website Debranding’.
Odoo Website Debranding module allows you to configure things like company logo, favicon, page title, etc., and give your website a new look and feel. Its main motive is to make your product reachable to the customers by emphasizing less on its corporate prospect.
- The Odoo website Debranding configures the company logo, Favicon, Page Title etc and gives a new look to your website.
- It gives the feature of removing the logo of “Odoo” from the website Login Page.
- This module has the flexibility to remove the “Odoo” favicon from the website info page.
- Taglines like “Powered by Odoo” text are also removed from Website Footer.
- You can replace any “Odoo” text from Planner.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_debrand_website’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘wk_debrand_website’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Now, go to the Settings under the Configuration Menu. Here, click on the Odoo Debranding to configure Debranding.
- Add new Favicon image, add new Title brand name, add the text replace with Odoo and then Save the Configuration in terms of Debranding.
Also, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11