Debranding is a marketing gimmick to detach the logo of the company from a product that tends to be less commercial or to save on ads. The backend setting helps you with the functionality of your business to debrand your website. You can change logos, tagline, websites from the backend.
Debranding plays a significant role in the establishment of a positive partnership between the consumer and the company. The key goal is to make the company available to consumers by underlining the corporate perspective. Considering the debranding aspect of a product, we have launched our Odoo Backend Debranding module.
Odoo Backend Debranding is the simple debranding package that helps you to adjust the look and feel of Odoo. With Odoo Backend Debranding you can customize items like the business name, favicon, page design, etc. and give it a fresh look and feel.
- The user can overwrite the default favicon of Odoo and backend with the new ones of his preference.
- Substitute the Odoo logo from the backend to the logo of the client.
- Removes the ‘My Odoo Account’ option from the backend drop-down of the customer.
- Removes ‘Odoo’ from Settings i.e. Mobile Store Icon, Media Sharing, Deployment.
- Removes ‘Odoo’ from the layout of the Backend Web Login.
- Helps to remove ‘Odoo’ from the helps and planner.
- Replaces ‘Odoo’ from the dialog box.
- Replaces ‘Odoo’ from notifications to Odoo.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo Backend Debranding from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_debrand_odoo’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_debrand_odoo’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the Odoo database to go to the ‘Settings’ module.
2. In the ‘Settings’ module go to ‘Debranding Settings’.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
3.Here you can make changes in the ‘Favicon’, ‘Title Brand’, and ‘Replace Text Odoo With’ with will be visible in Odoo Backend.
4.In Odoo Backend ‘My Account Odoo’ is replaced from the drop-down.
5.‘Odoo’ will be removed for Direct Messages.
6. ‘Odoo’ will be replaced from the Dialog boxes.
7. ‘Favicon’ and ‘Title Brand’ will be changed from the Odoo Backend Web login.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11,V12,V13