Simply drag in the Openstreetmap Map to fill the Addresses in the Odoo Website!
Customers tend to always opt for the services that are easy to use. Filling out the different addresses can lead to multiple typos which may impact your services. Moreover, typing the whole long address manually is time taking as well as tedious for a customer.
Flexibility to simply pinpoint on a map to fetch their address!
Now, you can provide ease to your customers via Odoo Website Customer Geolocation OpenStreetMap.
Odoo Website Customer Geolocation OpenStreetMap Address lets you drag as per your location in OpenStreetMap; which automatically fills the customer address in Odoo website. Hence, avoid typos and save your customers from manual efforts.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Website Customer Geolocation OpenStreetMap Address
- The module successfully integrates OpenStreetMap to your Odoo Website
- OpenStreetMap is linked in My Account section so that customers can fill addresses automatically.
- It is also linked to the checkout page so that customers can fill billing and shipping addresses automatically.
- Current Location of the customer is fetched while adding a new address and also set inside the map
- The module detects customer location via OSM Nominatim (Note: This service will only work on secured network i.e https )
- The module allows you to drag and drop via OSM Marker to select location with ease
- It lets customer to automatically fill selected address
- Customer can fetch Address via simple click in the OpenStreetMap
- Map the Saved Position at the time Address Updates
- Longitude and latitude is fetched when customer is saved with the help of OpenStreetMap Services
- Whenever there is an update in the address; it automatically point the same in the map
- There is no need to configure the module; you can simply install it then it will work for you
- Once you purchase the Odoo Website Customer Geolocation OpenStreetMap Address app from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘geolocation_share_openstreetmap’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘geolocation_share_openstreetmap’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Once you’ve installed the module successfully; go to the Odoo website
2) Now, navigate to my account section to edit your personal details
3) Here, you can see a map; so pinpoint anywhere in the map and it will fetch the address accordingly.
4) Moreover, you can also update address similarly via map after adding product to the cart.
If you want to integrate Google Map with Odoo to fetch customer address when they pinpoint via google marker then you can also look into Odoo Website Customer Geolocation Address.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13
Leave a Comment