Wishlist is the last-but-one step the customers choose before heading to the cart. Wishlist helps to finalize the products before moving them to the website shopping cart. Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist Module provides the customers with an additional useful choice to create not one but many website wishlists as per their requirements from their accounts. The customers can make Multiple Wishlists on Odoo Website to categorize and add the products to them.
The Products can be added directly to these wishlists from Odoo website. The customers can then move the added products from one wishlist to another and add them to the cart. Moreover, an entire wishlist can also be added to the Odoo website shopping cart with a click.
- It lets the customers manage multiple wishlists in Odoo Website.
- The customers can make multiple wishlists on Odoo Website and sort out the products as per their needs or requirements. Say, one wishlist for holidays shopping, while another for groceries.
- The desired products on the Odoo website can be added any of the wishlist created by the customer.
- The customers can view the product added to various wishlists from their Odoo Website account.
- The customer can move the added products from one wishlist to another or directly to the shopping cart on the Odoo website.
- Specific products from various wishlist or an entire wishlist can be added to the shopping cart with a click.
Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist Module is a dependent module on Odoo Product Wishlist Module which is the core module to create wishlist list in the Odoo website. The Latter needs to be installed first in order for the Odoo Website Advanced wishlist to work properly.
Once you purchase the App from Webkul’s store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
1. Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_advanced_wishlist’.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo add-ons path.
3. Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
4. Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
5. In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_advanced_wishlist’.
6. You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
The following steps would provide you with an insight into the working of the module:
1. Go to Odoo Website. Log in to the website account as a customer.
2. Now, click on the ‘Wishlists’ tab on the top right corner.
3. You can see all your created wishlists here in the wishlists page. Click on ‘Create wishlist’ tab to add a new wishlist.
4. Enter the name of the wishlist say- ‘Utilities’. You can also choose to make it the default wishlist to add the products.
5. Next, click on ‘Shop’ tab to view the product catalogue.
6. Click on the wishlist icon(heart-shaped icon) on any product to display your created wishlists.
7. To add the product to desired wishlist(s), click on the heart-shaped icon next to the wishlist name. The product can be added to multiple wishlists by simply clicking the heart-shaped icons.
8. You can also create a new wishlist from the wishlist pop-up.
9. Once all the desired products are added click again on the ‘Wishlist’ tab.
10. Now, you can move the products to the shopping cart one at a time or move it other wishlists.
11. To move the entire wishlist to the cart, click on the options (three vertical dots) next to wishlist name and select ‘Move wishlist to Cart’
12. Alternatively, select ‘Delete the Wishlist’ from the wishlist options to delete the corresponding wishlist.
Was this article helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11