Save products categorically with Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist!
Wishlist is the last step the customer takes before proceeding to the cart. The wishlist helps finalize products before moving them to the shopping cart.
Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist reduces cart abandonment chances and allows customers to create multiple wishlists and move products between them. Also, customers can categorize their favorite products in various wishlists, making it easier to decide what to buy.
Further, the advanced wishlist module allows adding products directly to the wishlists from the website product page. Also, you can add the entire wishlist or an individual product to the cart.
NOTE: Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist is dependent on the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
The Odoo Product Wishlist module is the framework module to provide wishlist features on the Odoo website. Firstly, you must install this module for Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist to work perfectly.
- Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist allows customers to manage multiple wishlists on the Odoo website.
- Customers can make multiple wishlists on the Odoo website and sort products according to their needs.
- The customer can add any desired products to the wishlist on the Odoo website.
- Customers can view the products added to the wishlist from the wishlist menu on the website.
- They can move products from one wishlist to another or directly to the shopping cart.
- The Advanced Wishlist module allows customers to add specific products or an entire wishlist to the shopping cart with a click.
- It also permits customers to add the product to the cart and keep it on the wishlist as well.
- Customers can make any wishlist their default to add products directly to them.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_advanced_wishlist.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_advanced_wishlist.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration of the Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist.
1. After installing, go to the Odoo website to see the ‘Wishlist’ menu on the homepage.
2. On the Wishlist menu, you can view all the created wishlists. Also, you can enable/disable ‘Add products to my cart and keep it in wishlist.’
3. You can create a wishlist from the Wishlist menu by clicking the ‘Create Wishlist’ button.
4. In the popup, enter the wishlist name and tick the box next to ‘Make it my default wishlist to add products’ to make it the default wishlist.
5. Now, move to the shop page and hover over a product to view the wishlist icon, click it to open the option, and add the product to any wishlist. Also, you can create a new wishlist with the ‘Create Wishlist’ option.
6. Go to the ‘Wishlist’ menu, and click on the ‘Move to Wishlist’ dropdown to view the available option. Further, you can add the product to the cart with the ‘Move to Cart’ button. You can also unlist a product from the wishlist with the ‘Remove’ button.
7. Click on the three-dot next to the wishlist to open the menu from which you can edit it, move the entire wishlist to the cart, make it default, and delete the wishlist.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Website Save For Later
- Website First Purchase Discount
- Odoo Web Push Notifications
- Odoo Website Email Verification
- Website Social Wall Feed
- Odoo Website Product A-Z Filter
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14