Empower Your Search Journey with Odoo Website Advance Search Redefined!
In a world of vast digital offerings, finding the perfect product quickly and effortlessly is essential. Introducing the Odoo Website Advance Search for Products—a game-changing feature that enhances your browsing journey. Seamlessly integrated into the website, this tool empowers you to discover products with unprecedented ease and accuracy.
An impactful tool that enhances product discovery on the Odoo website and effortlessly utilizes filters like Name, SKU, attribute, or category to pinpoint products with precision. Whether opting for a single filter or combining several, this module caters to your unique preferences.
By employing the Odoo Website Advanced Search module, search results become highly tailored. When multiple filters are applied, only products meeting all criteria are displayed, eliminating clutter. Experience efficient and accurate product discovery with Odoo’s innovative search solution.
- Users can apply various filters simultaneously such as name, description, SKU, attribute and category.
- Restrict the number of filters that users can utilize.
- Users can combine multiple filters to narrow down search results for precise product discovery.
- Users can easily delete their search filters and start fresh.
- Odoo Website Advance Search allows users to enter keywords or terms to find products matching the criteria
- The search results will display only the products that fulfill all the filters chosen by the customer.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘ecommerce_advance_search’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘ecommerce_advance_search’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Go to ‘Settings> Website Webkul Addons’ and scroll to ‘Website: E-commerce Advance Search’ under Product Web Page and click on ‘Configuration.’
Odoo Company ? Find out More
2. Click on new to create a new website search configuration
3. Opt for the filters you want to include in the website search from the available choices: Name (mandatory), Description, Category, SKU, and Attribute.
4. Select the website for saving this configuration and the ‘add options’ field restricts the number of filters a customer can choose simultaneously.
5. For instance, if you establish the limit at 3, the customer can employ a maximum of 3 filters (one includes name) concurrently to categorize products, even if all 5 are checked.
6. Make sure the configuration is ‘active’ by checking the box on the top right and save. Only one configuration can be active for one website at a time.
7. On the Odoo website customers’ view of advanced search on the shop page is shown below.
8. Product filters are used to narrow the search and click on Submit to start searching.
9. Add a description for required filters and check the attributes after selection.
10. Filter by Attributes allows the user to search for another attribute inside the selected attribute
11. When the product is found, the user is presented with the searched item.
12. If the product doesn’t exist, then this error is shown
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Multi Website
- Augmented Reality ( WebAR ) Extension
- Odoo Affiliate Management
- Odoo Website Quote System
- Social Catalog Integration
- Odoo GST – Returns and Invoices
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14