Odoo Website 360° Product View helps your customer to get the best product they want. It enhances their shopping experience and attracts them towards the product of your website. It also helps to reduce the product returns by the customers. Odoo website 360° product view allows you to adds a value-added feature on your website that would attract customers’ attention towards products available online. You need to add multiple images while creating a product from the Odoo backend so that it shows up as a 360-degree rotating view. Images should be arranged in a sequential manner in order to have a smooth 360° rotating view. The image sequence is the most important thing to be concentrated upon.
- Products 360 degree is a fully Responsive and a Mobile Optimized Module.
- Easy to configure the module for 360-degree product view.
- Auto spins the product once on the product page.
- The Users can replay the product spin to have a 360-degree product view, also users can pause, start and stop in between.
- Users can view products moving left-right using the keyboard buttons, rotating the mouse wheel, also the gesture events are supportive on a single touch.
- Users can have a complete product view by dragging the mouse click.
- 360-degree view will influence sales by sharing the complete product view.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_360degree_view’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_360degree_view’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Website Backend Configuration
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons’; enable the checkbox next to Website: Product 360-degree view and then click on the ‘Configuration’ button.
- Select website, Enable 360 degree view. Read the note and then click on the Apply Button.
- Now, go to the Products under the Products tab; Create a product. Under the 360-degree view tab, enable Show Product 360-degree view only. Add images for 360-degree view by simply clicking on the Add button.
- Add Sequence, Image Title, Image and then click on the save button. Similarly, add all the Images.
Website Frontend View
- Now, go to the website Shop page, select the desired product. Here, you see that the product is available in a 360-degree view. By clicking on the Play button the product image starts rotating and gives you a 360-degree view. You simply move the images by clicking on the Previous and the Next button
- Odoo Website 360-degree Product View.
- Also responsive 360o view for mobile devices.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 184.108.40.206
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8