Many times, a user needs to verify multiple records simultaneously. In that case, each time running Odoo in every tab can make this task hectic that results in wastage of time and energy both. Odoo view records in new tab provide you a hassle-free approach to verify your records simultaneously in a single click.
It provides you the functionality to view each and every record in a new tab. It integrates a new tab icon beside every record thus, making it easier for a user to review records without running Odoo every time.
The Odoo view records in new tab module add a new tab button beside every record like sales order, purchase order, products, customers, invoice list. By clicking on this button, the user will be redirected to the new tab showing you the record details. Like this, you can see multiple records simultaneously and save time too.
- This module adds a new tab icon beside every record in a list view.
- Odoo users can click on the new tab button to open the corresponding record in a new tab without running Odoo every time.
- Odoo view records in new tab enable users to view multiple records in various new tabs simultaneously.
- The module helps Odoo users in time management by eliminating the need for running Odoo every time to view a record.
- It also enables users to directly close the record after reviewing it without closing the main Odoo tab.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_new_tab’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_new_tab’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once you install the module, the functionality is automatically enabled on the user end. All the views in Odoo such as sales order, purchase order, invoice list, quotations, etc. are configured with a new tab icon as shown in the screenshot below
2. Similarly, you can see the new tab button in the sales order section as shown below
3. Click on the “Open in New tab” icon to open the record in the new tab.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0