Odoo User Login Security facilitates you to monitor, track and manage login sessions in your Odoo from a single screen. Neatly Designed Odoo User Login Security Dashboard offers a quick view to track the login activities in different parameters.
You can also end selected sessions or all sessions with just a click. User Login Security in Odoo detects and restricts intruders in Odoo account.
Set the Odoo User Login Security configuration as per the level of security you want for your account.
Odoo is a complete business suite; hence, your Odoo Account may contain confidential data. You can secure your Odoo account data efficiently with the help of the module.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo User Login Security
- Clickable Data cards in the Dashboard that will direct you to the Session Log Page.
- View the Session Statuses via Pie Chart in the dashboard
- Check Session details like Total Sessions and Active Sessions Per Browser in the dashboard
- Manage Session and also Session Logs easily
- Password Reset Configuration For Better Security
- Set the Password Age to stop the intruders
- Configure Simultaneous Login Sessions
- Configure Odoo Session Timeout
- Enable/Disable Automatic Mails to the Odoo Users
- Configure Failed Login Attempts and Recovery Link Expiration Period
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_user_login_security’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then search ‘odoo_user_login_security’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and visit the User Login Security section
Odoo Company ? Read More
Configure Odoo User Login Security
2) Set the Admin Session Lifetime in seconds which has a minimum limit of seconds and a maximum limit of 31536000 seconds (one year).
3) Add the URL(s) which you do not want to refresh after any action.
4) Set the days after which the inactive sessions will be automatically removed
5) Set whether an admin can log in via multiple systems at a time or not. If no then mention whether force login is allowed or not.
6) Set the Maximum Login Failures allowed. Also, set the Lockout Time (Seconds)
7) Add the Number of password reset request allowed in an hour. Also, add the Recovery Link Expiration Period (hours).
8) Add the password lifetime in days and set whether you want to ‘recommend‘ or ‘force‘ Password Change
9) Enable/Disable checkbox to send e-mail on failed login.
10) Enable/Disable checkbox to send e-mail on suspicious login
11) See the enhanced Odoo User Login Security Dashboard to track session Logs
Data Cards on the basis of Browsers
- The data cards are differentiated on the basis of the browser names
- Each data cards have active and total sessions of the particular browser
- You can navigate to the filtered sessions per browser via data cards
Recent Active Login Data Cards
- Get session information like Browser name, Platform, User Name, IP Address, and Date.
- Click the data card to get the detailed information of the session.
Pie Chart to track Session by Status
- Track the stages of the sessions via pie chart
- Filter action for each status in the dashboard pie chart
12) View session details per user from a unique Session log tab
13) Go to the preferences menu and click on the Logout Everywhere Else button to do so.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12