Show the Stock Per Warehouse in Odoo Website!
Strong relationship with clients is an important part of the business which is build with building trust and offering ease to the customers. Isn’t is great for a customer to know the availability of the stock of a product before proceeding to the order?
Great businesses need to understand the pain of the customers and to proceed to a product which has no stock is a time waste for the customers. So, now you can save the time of your customer and gain trust by showing the availability of the product per stock.
Odoo Stock Per Warehouse allows you to show the stock availability per warehouse in the Odoo Website frontend. Moreover, you can show the availability of stock on the basis of On-hand quantity or Forecasted quantity.
- Click ‘Check Availability’ Button to know the product stock availability from Front-end.
- Show the availability of stock on the basis of On-hand quantity or Forecasted quantity.
- Disable the configuration for all products at once or for each product individually.
- Odoo Stock Per Warehouse is compatible with multiple websites.
- Set the configuration differently for each Odoo Website
- Configure setting to restrict the public user to view the stock from the Odoo Backend
- Once you purchase the App Odoo Cloud Storage from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_stock_per_warehouse’.
- After that, Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_stock_per_warehouse’. You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the website to navigate Webkul Addons
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Now scroll down to Stock Management Section and then click on the configuration of Website : Stock Available Info
3) Now, click on the create button and add Configuration name, select the website for which you want ti configure as the module is compatible with multi-website, select the quantity type on which basis you want to show the stock availability; i.e,
- Onhand Quantity(Virtual Available-Incoming Quantity)
- Forcasted Quantity(Virtual Available)
You can also set the type of users to who you want to show stock and the options are:
|Public Users||Select the Public Users if you want to show the stock to everyone.|
|Portal Users||Select the Portal Users if you want to show the stock to the registered users only.|
|Product Wise||Select Product Wise if you want to maange stock visibility product wise.|
|Hidden||Select Hidden type if you want to hide the stock visibility from everyone.|
Enable the checkbox if you want to show the quantity of the product along with its availability status.
4) Once done, navigate to the products and select any product; from here too, you can set the stock visibility product wise.
5) Go to the Website front-end and select any product; here you can check the availability of the stock.
6) Check the Availability of the stock along with its product quantity from Website frontend
Also Read The User Guides Of Other Odoo Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
If you have any doubt then drop us a mail at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12
Leave a Comment